Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dexterity in druids

Once you get the right gear, druids become hella fun as solo toons or in groups/bosses etc.

Phoenixes have improved Druid dps a lot.

With my 219 Druid (I’ve been inactive from CH for a few months), but I was able to obtain 2k+ focus, 10k or so attack lixed up and with skill swapping rings could have all dps skills maxed. I run a tiger mount and magic lure level 6 Phoenix. With a Gele or EDL totem while on hero haste I can do some quick damage.

Once you hit level 120 get some Aggy lightning strike bracers, max bees, a frostiron totem for added vines skill and an offhand lux axe and you’ll be op.
Just getting back... I was discouraged by the game's inconsistant performance; however, the memory optimizations the devs did, in the update, have worked wonders. Anyhow, thanks for the tips (and spoilers), Somber. The things you mentioned have given me a renewed interest. That said, I'm poor, so it's going to take me a while, but I'll get there. I just got my eagle to small, and I'm pretty stoked about that. Anyway, when I play, I play a lot, so it may not take me too long. Mostly, I just have to continue getting used to going from pure dps (shadow priest - WoW), to being willing to do support, if needed. I really like the class (druid), so I'll stick with it. Anyhow, thanks again.
Epona:
"NaturalCauses" - Druid 75, Cooking 93, Fishing 54
"MajorArcana" - Mage 1, Cooking 1, Fishing 1

the amount of dex points u put into ur druid is the amount of iq u lose
Ahh... I researched the tier 6, gold rabbit energy regen... Something like 800... Seems hardly worth it... I'll take my eagle's crushing talons... That's if I ever come back... I really don't feel like trudging along in a, seemingly, broken class, and I don't feel like starting over, either. So, I don't know. There's much to the game to love; however, I've been playing mmo's for years, and there's something just not right about what's going on with the druid here. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but, at this point, I doubt it.
Epona:

the amount of dex points u put into ur druid is the amount of iq u lose
At end game maybe. But dex while leveling if you can't find defense gear is perfectly reasonable.
Or for the attack. Melee Druids have become a popular build recently. Atleast on Epona
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I’ve solo’d my druid to 227, 99.5% solo. Never once did u put points to dex or strength.
All focus with a touch of vit per level.
Lvl 1-120ish, I used roots. Tried keeping lightning, vines, and bees maxed, and just used the best novelty Main hand weapon I had, with a focus offhand.
120ish-227, I went wind build. Still no dex or strength. All focus with enough vit to take some skill hits. Gear does add defense. I went to a totem, and the off hand is either a strength or a focus offhand, depending on situation. If solo, i use strength offhand. When grouped/bossing, I use focus offhand. Maxed wind, lightning, vines, bees, storm. Once I started accumulating extra points, I started putting them into bark....
I’ve played all classes except warrior, and I like a dps druid better than any other. Druids are slower, but cheaper. I did invest ina lot of energy sigs throu out all 227 lvls.i think I’ve got about 2500 energy sigs.spamming maxed dps skills eats energy like there’s no tomorrow....
I went the bunny. His energy regens wasn’t worth much, but maxed out, he heals great, and no points in touch, it’s never interrupted.

All 227 levels, a 4* mob has never worried me. A druid can handle a 4*. Ranger,rogue,mage, a 4*mob whoops my ass. As a druid, I loved4* mobs. Takes ages to kill, but the exp was worth the time in my opinion. I always lol’d at clannies in arcain, the bounty that wanted the dogs up there, I easily solo’d them, but clannies rarely could.

I haven’t played my druid in about 6 months now, real life time don’t allow it. But I have played a low level ranger and mage, and I hate it (but I do love this game) but talking about my druid, I sure do miss it.

Dps druid is where it’s at. They are slow, but they are way OP.....

I’ve solo’d my druid to 227, 99.5% solo. Never once did u put points to dex or strength.
All focus with a touch of vit per level.
Lvl 1-120ish, I used roots. Tried keeping lightning, vines, and bees maxed, and just used the best novelty Main hand weapon I had, with a focus offhand.
120ish-227, I went wind build. Still no dex or strength. All focus with enough vit to take some skill hits. Gear does add defense. I went to a totem, and the off hand is either a strength or a focus offhand, depending on situation. If solo, i use strength offhand. When grouped/bossing, I use focus offhand. Maxed wind, lightning, vines, bees, storm. Once I started accumulating extra points, I started putting them into bark....
I’ve played all classes except warrior, and I like a dps druid better than any other. Druids are slower, but cheaper. I did invest ina lot of energy sigs throu out all 227 lvls.i think I’ve got about 2500 energy sigs.spamming maxed dps skills eats energy like there’s no tomorrow....
I went the bunny. His energy regens wasn’t worth much, but maxed out, he heals great, and no points in touch, it’s never interrupted.

All 227 levels, a 4* mob has never worried me. A druid can handle a 4*. Ranger,rogue,mage, a 4*mob whoops my ass. As a druid, I loved4* mobs. Takes ages to kill, but the exp was worth the time in my opinion. I always lol’d at clannies in arcain, the bounty that wanted the dogs up there, I easily solo’d them, but clannies rarely could.

I haven’t played my druid in about 6 months now, real life time don’t allow it. But I have played a low level ranger and mage, and I hate it (but I do love this game) but talking about my druid, I sure do miss it.

Dps druid is where it’s at. They are slow, but they are way OP.....
Yeah, I may revisit this, one day... If so, I'll go back to distributing points economically. There's a cost/benefit algorithm on skills, which seems to vary, according to character, and skill, level. I assume a nature magic variable is incorporated, in some way, also. All I know, is sometimes you get a reasonable return on spending a skill point (energy cost to skill effect ratio), sometimes you don't, and so, diversification begins to make more sense. Perhaps this is by design, and, alas, the reason so many, myself included, have struggled with, inordinate, levels of energy depletion. Been playing Durango: Wild Lands, but it doesn't scratch the fantasy itch, so I'll probably be around.
Epona:

Hey, I have a 168 Druid called Dreeme on Rhiannon - this is my build in detail - hope that is ok

Touch 35,
Vines 41,
Winds 32,
Bark 41,
Strike 40

I must redo this when I hit 170 I think. I do not need that much in winds I just need it to slow them down so I do not get interrupted

I use Ancient Wyrmbone armor - there is a point. It does add massive focus and armor and it is heavy but I compared it against all the normal armors and it does not drop your energy as much as it should. It is way off. I asked support and they gave me a cryptic answer but it is not consistent wither other armors at this level I put them on a spreadsheet - waaay off.
Robe: Focus +45, Vit +45, Armor +82, Resists +180
Legs 36,36,60, 144 Resists
Feet are 15,15 ... and the arms are 10,10
Helm is +22,22, 49, 88 Resists

I use a 250 focus mystic
Wyrmbone totem 83 Damage, 3115 speed - totem+500
Perfect Strike ring 800
+ 6 Bark Ring, +6 Vines Ring
Grand Emberdrake Ring +200 Nature magic and +24 to some Resists
Bracer of cloaking 100 level, +350 to evasions
Tempests Bracer of Vitality: vitality 75, nature magic 250, lighting +5
Comraks Bloodthorn Charm: +250 Health, +150 Movement Evasion, +50 Dex
Grand Agrestal Carcanet +80 Focus, +50 Vit, +240 Nature

I have a level 5 brown ELK, an Aeon Warthog and a level 5 brown hare, I also have an Eagle if I need to get baddies 1 by 1 from a group. I hot swap all that stuff

Stats Points: Strength 5, Dex 25, Focus 445, Vit 390

Stats adjusted .. u ready:
Focus 1064, Energy 5147
Vit 706, Health 4663

Attack 2255
Damage 335
Defense 150
Armor 222
Weight 61
Nature Magic 2470
Critical Strike 2480
Totem 2200
Evasions are 1200 except Weakening and Phys which are 500 Resistances are 500

So what I do is Winds, Vines, Strike while hitting with the totem
Then if I need touch or bark I always use winds first - it slows them down.
I use the Elk, again just to cause an effect so it slows them and I can get the next spell
If more than one I throw vines at each as soon as I can and hit the lowest level one.

What happens is that each time the Vines hits like every tick there is a chance you will get a Critical
Same with the heals, same with everything including the Wabbit. I have been down to 40% and gone to 100 on a critical Wabbit
If I hit a baddie with a critical lightning strike I think it's around 2000+ the Vines could be 1200+ The totem stuff. I have seen 300+
I have also seen 3 crits one after the other. I killed a 175 4 star like .. done and dusted. Not all the time but if I am paying attention I do not die and I do not burn pots. On the other side, I can heal almost anything
Oh, one thing I have a TON of sigils so the minute I am out of a fight. I am back to 100%

I do not get interrupted if I use winds first.

I don't mean to sound like a know it all - I'm just saying that with what I have it works. I have frozen but the wyrm is better because it is weird. I have some way better lux at 170 - 190 that I bought we will see.
I can lix on my own real good. I actually have never lixed with anyone. I do not know how and I am afraid I will let people down or annoy them so I stay on my own, I m not in a clan so I can help anyone and no one is mad at me for politics.

That's it and I hope this is useful. The only thing I would do differently is to get a different color Rabbit and Elk because The Warthog looks good with Pick and Green and stuff and the Brown Elk and Brown Rabbit clash So I have to swap fashion too! LOL. "It's a chore darling!"

Maev x