Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Alright Please make some item that can reset faction or something to help

Just adding my experience.

I have completed the reaver faction and swapped to lich now, I am currently at t3.

After swapping factions i went from t4 to - 4 (nearly full - 4 bar) before my other bar went from - 4 to - 3.. That took about 20 hours of grinding.. But didn't seem so bad as even the 1 stars gave faction xp.. The problem is when you finally get from - 4 back up to 1...all the drop items for the the repeatable quest are useless.. As the quest is not available.

For example the occifed chunk quest is active but they are very rare, think I had about 35 in the time I collected nearly 300 occifed shards.. But the occifed shard quest has vanished.

I plan on getting to t4 by doing the daily quests mixed in with 4 star mobs, but id say its at least 6 times harder/longer on your second faction than first one.
You’re definitely missing something, when i switched factions i had no problems with doing every quest again and i even questioned why people were having this problem.
I switched from tier 4 reaver to lich and it only took a week or two of grinding, just keep killing and you'll get there.
Trust from a faction comes with a consequence
This ^^

Changing factions should not be an easy task or something you can just buy to reset.
Changing factions shouldn't be a as long as a task as it is. Resetting to neutral would still mean they would have to put hours into farming for the opposite faction.
You are aware that going from 0 to 4 is literally a task that could be done in a day if you tried.
The best suggestion you could give vr is buffing the xp but other than that an item to reset a storyline is a joke :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Alright Please make some item that can reset faction or something to help

Just adding my experience.

I have completed the reaver faction and swapped to lich now, I am currently at t3.

After swapping factions i went from t4 to - 4 (nearly full - 4 bar) before my other bar went from - 4 to - 3.. That took about 20 hours of grinding.. But didn't seem so bad as even the 1 stars gave faction xp.. The problem is when you finally get from - 4 back up to 1...all the drop items for the the repeatable quest are useless.. As the quest is not available.

For example the occifed chunk quest is active but they are very rare, think I had about 35 in the time I collected nearly 300 occifed shards.. But the occifed shard quest has vanished.

I plan on getting to t4 by doing the daily quests mixed in with 4 star mobs, but id say its at least 6 times harder/longer on your second faction than first one.
You’re definitely missing something, when i switched factions i had no problems with doing every quest again and i even questioned why people were having this problem.

This ^^

Changing factions should not be an easy task or something you can just buy to reset.
Changing factions shouldn't be a as long as a task as it is. Resetting to neutral would still mean they would have to put hours into farming for the opposite faction.
You are aware that going from 0 to 4 is literally a task that could be done in a day if you tried.
The best suggestion you could give vr is buffing the xp but other than that an item to reset a storyline is a joke :lol:
Takes a minimum of 3-4 days of grinding if you arent on 24/7....1 day I dont think so.
:POP:
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ
:POP: