Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Alright Please make some item that can reset faction or something to help

This has been a heinous grinding and I don't see anyhope, it is quite difficult to get from negative status to high tier like +3 or 4.
I have been farming for quite sometime but to no avail. This is a big waste of time, I hope there is an option to reset everything to neutral status so that we could start again.

After:

Before:
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Re: Alright Please make some item that can reset faction or something to help

I'm just curious, but how long is "quite sometime" and how does it compare to how long it took you to get to tier 3-4 initially?

I know it took a lot of people a huge amount of time to grind their way from 0 to 4 when the gardens were first released, and I'm just curious as to whether it's a similar amount of time to go from -4 to 0.
I'd think that it should be...

Just to put a completely random number on it, lets say it takes 100 hours of farming to get from 0-4. I'd guess that it would take about the same amount of time to get from -4 to 0...or is it longer in reality?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'm just curious, but how long is "quite sometime" and how does it compare to how long it took you to get to tier 3-4 initially?

I know it took a lot of people a huge amount of time to grind their way from 0 to 4 when the gardens were first released, and I'm just curious as to whether it's a similar amount of time to go from -4 to 0.

Just to put a completely random number on it, lets say it takes 100 hours of farming to get from 0-4. I'd guess that it would take about the same amount of time to get from -4 to 0...or is it longer in reality?
It is more difficult, since you dont have quest to do. plus you gain less than you lose.

you gain 100 p from 4*and lose 200p from another faction.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

It is more difficult, since you dont have quest to do. plus you gain less than you lose.

you gain 100 p from 4*and lose 200p from another faction.
That's true, I forgot about the quests...but that only really matters if you are only looking at the grind to tier 0. Once you get there you should have a massive stockpile of quest drops and should be able to jump ahead quite a bit with them, so in effect you aren't really losing out - it's just a delayed reward.

The amount you gain vs lose doesn't really matter - that's the same regardless of whether you are negative or positive tier (right?).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Picture a long time and that's it, Ive tried, big waste of time. Ive advocated for this. There needs to be an option to reset!!

+1
:POP:
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ

Just adding my experience.

I have completed the reaver faction and swapped to lich now, I am currently at t3.

After swapping factions i went from t4 to - 4 (nearly full - 4 bar) before my other bar went from - 4 to - 3.. That took about 20 hours of grinding.. But didn't seem so bad as even the 1 stars gave faction xp.. The problem is when you finally get from - 4 back up to 1...all the drop items for the the repeatable quest are useless.. As the quest is not available.

For example the occifed chunk quest is active but they are very rare, think I had about 35 in the time I collected nearly 300 occifed shards.. But the occifed shard quest has vanished.

I plan on getting to t4 by doing the daily quests mixed in with 4 star mobs, but id say its at least 6 times harder/longer on your second faction than first one.

I switched from tier 4 reaver to lich and it only took a week or two of grinding, just keep killing and you'll get there.
Trust from a faction comes with a consequence
This ^^

Changing factions should not be an easy task or something you can just buy to reset.
Changing factions shouldn't be a as long as a task as it is. Resetting to neutral would still mean they would have to put hours into farming for the opposite faction.
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ