Re: The Dino raid.

Additionally you,can get teleported with less than 30 at the raid
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

I do know the teleporting only effects those with the least amount of aggro (unless if it was changed) meaning your main Druids, main tank, and top dps won’t be teleported. So really only dps is being teleported which helps combat zerging. Offtanks will be teleported as well but to my understanding VR doesn’t intend for offtanking adds for this raid. I spoke with one of the developers during beta and he said the difficulty doesn’t scale with more players, meaning the teleporting is simply there to balance the raid out if you choose to bring the whole clan

Yea griefing will always be an issue, but I specifically stated those who simply want to watch.
Getting teleported is already an issue itself but then giving an afteraffect a full 2 minutes of negative energy is on another level of unfairness, it's more efficient to get cursed rather than waiting, there wasn't enough thought Into this, this was their first raid they created and too much stuff is coming out of the blue
Doesn’t make the raid anymore difficult if you know not to attack with negative energy. 2 minutes is a bit long though for something you can’t really avoid.

VR wanted this to be a 30 person raid, but they also know since it’s open world of course clans will bring more than 30... so they put in this mechanic to balance it out. I really don’t think coming in with 30 or less players will make things any easier. Well maybe if it’s 30 well experienced players who know what they’re doing it’ll be a lot less messy but I don’t think many servers are capable of that. Plus I’m not sure if 30 players will be able to down it without all 30 having some of the best gear available prior to dino as VR intended dino to be a progression boss for players who’ve already hit the top or near top of previous content.
Negative energy for 2 minutes, if you wait that's a major dps loss, now there's a raid boss that's encouraging players to die to keep a raid going.

Putting player restrictions for a tougher raid isn't in everyone's best interest (especially if this is one of many raid boss styles that vr is going to approach is with bt that's a mere assumption), there's definitely better ways to make a raid unique and still hard without having to negatively affect numbers and no I didn't say that there's an actual restriction but whether you like it or not it's not up to vr to decide how we should do raids like offtanking, vr has said in the past that players will always find ways around a raid so there's no "correct" way but if it's going to kick important players like bashers because someone can just hop in and burst a few skills because they have no concerns for the raid then that's an issue.

So because players reached the top their gear should only be viable up until that?
Alot of gear has to be switched around for the dragon and I'm talking crap like hrung rings, Dhiothu should've come as a later boss and there should've been something or somethings before it, make us use seeds for a tiny upgrade on our offhand, years for divine rings then poof it's suddenly immune to everything.

This style of boss also doesn't seem to compliment lock fighting either, not saying that there's going to be lock fights at this boss anytime soon on any server.
Was every last bit of Dhiothu thought through or did you just wanna slap us with a rushed boss?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

VR intended for all adds to be killed... the same way OTM intended for the BT roots to be killed as Muldar specifically stated that “The root adds are designed to create a time based challenge players must defeat during the encounter to prevent additional buffs being applied to Bloodthorn during the fight.” I’d still like for VR to go back and fix BT to make it the challenging raid it’s supposed to be and buff drop rates on good items in return, but that’s for a different topic.

Nothing is being restricted. It’s simply a twist to the raid that’s meant to counter clans that try to zerg the boss with numbers. Like I said, I highly doubt coming in with 30 or less players will make the raid any easier as the teleporting just attempts to balance the raid when more than 30 players are present so it makes it closer to a 30 person raid. Negative energy for 2 minutes is supposed to create a big dps loss because like I said many times already, it’s meant to balance things out.

I personally like the idea of Dino being its own little boss that branches away from the whole chaos thing. Of course it would make a lot more sense if VR actually gave two shiets about the lore (I made an excellent lore suggestion during the beta which a lot of people liked). I’m positive chaos will return with the upcoming bosses inside the palace beyond the corrupted gardens and possibly even Crom himself.

I doubt legit lock fights will ever take place on dino. It’s simply too high up for 2 clans to be competing on and competition is a dying trend anyways.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Dino is a flawed boss. We had so many arguments over Dino raid that it divided the clan. We will not be bothered about Dino from now on. It is a stupid raid boss.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101228

Tell that to the clan that killed dhino 6 Times in less than 3 weeks, legit single clan kill.

And zkills, im not sure WHere you get all your ideas about the raid at level 190.... do you know what happens when MT druids got teleported? Do you know what happens If those kiling nukes got teleported? Do u know the direction of each orbs so you can avoid and not heal the boss? Do you know that boss is attacking random dps hitting him? Level up, and play at live.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Kudos to Havoc for downing it but I'm with smelly. Dino is the most aggravating, stressful raid in the game with how it's designed. Almost zero fun in it. Simply exhausting with the amount of effort being put in with random people showing up and causing teleporting.

I'm most aggravated with the spawn timer on the five stars. Wish they had a slightly longer spawn time because a couple of bad timing from both sides can kill all the progress. One explosion can jack the whole raid. And yes we can try to stagger but things go wrong. Especially with random lag outs etc
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

And zkills, im not sure WHere you get all your ideas about the raid at level 190.... do you know what happens when MT druids got teleported? Do you know what happens If those kiling nukes got teleported? Do u know the direction of each orbs so you can avoid and not heal the boss? Do you know that boss is attacking random dps hitting him? Level up, and play at live.
1. Druids get tped. They must suck if they’re being teleported because Druids build up aggro I’m pretty sure while healing the main tank. It’s why Druids will sometimes gain aggro just from using nature’s touch. Might be wrong, I don’t Druid.

2. Nukes go off and kill everyone in the area. It’s not rocket science. A lvl 5 could figure that out

3. Does anyone know the exact pattern of all the orbs? I doubt it because it doesn’t matter. Just stay away from them. And again, a lvl 5 could figure it out just by watching the raid

4. Attacking random dps hitting him? You mean like so many bosses before dino? It’s nothing new lol. Hell even Ymir does it with wild swing or King Vorum with his 8 balls of death or whatever lmao (coolest boss skill in the game). I helped create a list of every skill dino uses and what each skill does, so yes I know.

I haven’t even given any ideas lol. I’m just explaining the raid because it’s clear that some don’t understand and I was able to talk to the developers themselves in the beta about what they were aiming for with dino. rEaD mY pOsTs
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

1. Druids get tped. They must suck if they’re being teleported because Druids build up aggro I’m pretty sure while healing the main tank. It’s why Druids will sometimes gain aggro just from using nature’s touch. Might be wrong, I don’t Druid.

2. Nukes go off and kill everyone in the area. It’s not rocket science. A lvl 5 could figure that out

3. Does anyone know the exact pattern of all the orbs? I doubt it because it doesn’t matter. Just stay away from them. And again, a lvl 5 could figure it out just by watching the raid

4. Attacking random dps hitting him? You mean like so many bosses before dino? It’s nothing new lol. Hell even Ymir does it with wild swing or King Vorum with his 8 balls of death or whatever lmao (coolest boss skill in the game). I helped create a list of every skill dino uses and what each skill does, so yes I know.

I haven’t even given any ideas lol. I’m just explaining the raid because it’s clear that some don’t understand and I was able to talk to the developers themselves in the beta about what they were aiming for with dino. rEaD mY pOsTs
1- a support druid doesnt always have higher agro than dps so whether they heal the tank or not they can be tp. Possibly the only safe classes from tp is a full dps druid because druid dps skills gain enormous agro.

2- you totally missunderstand the point being made. Most servers struggle with slash nukes because that relies almost solely on dps gele axe warriors. Unless that war also runs taunt they will regularly be tp because of low agro meaning slash nukes will consistantly explode possibly ending the raid atempt.

3- yes and it does matter as if you work out blind spots it means more dps on the boss and faster kills. I thought that much would be obvious even to a level 5

4- i dont recall your input on the boss skills. I remember taalia and myself establishing the evasion types for all of the adds skills and a number of dinos skills through hours of testing and inf/alpha being the lead 2 along with others doing a lot of work with orbs and tanking dino. Not sure where you came in to that...anyway the issue being raised is dino stopping attacking the tank and turning towards the dps to auto them. Absolutely nothing to do with aoe skills hitting and killing the dps as everyone knows that is part of the game and to be expected.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

2- you totally missunderstand the point being made. Most servers struggle with slash nukes because that relies almost solely on dps gele axe warriors. Unless that war also runs taunt they will regularly be tp because of low agro meaning slash nukes will consistantly explode possibly ending the raid atempt.
Its also hard to kill the nuke AND have enough aggro on Dino so you wont get tpd. Happened to me in all our attempts when I was on nuke duty.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

The raid is broken.

Still getting teleported with less than 30 people and no spectators were around today. VR needs to look into the coding.

While I'm griping ... please extend spawn time on 5* nukes. And next time there's a wild idea about bosses being limited can we make it 220 req to get in ._.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu