Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Car?

So, I'm saving for a car of my own soon, which type do you think it should be? Here is the things I am looking for as well as a score for how important it is, 1 being unimportant and 10 being absolutely necessary, I also think 2nd hand is the way to go.

Fuel efficiency - 7
Reliability - 8
Cost - 7
Safety - 5
2 seats+ - 3
Range - 2

i have been looking into motorcycles but they aren't that safe and don't have the necessary seats (although I can use my paren't car if I need more seats for some reason)
My top pick for now is:

2012 MINI Cooper Coupe S, costing 17-22k which I can pay off in about 2-3 years.

What would you have picked? Although I doubt most players will care :lol:
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Re: Car?

I dont understand at all about cars lol, but in 2 months and 2 days i'll be able to get my license tho lol.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Heard Toyota save and economise fuel.. So go for them type ^_^

Get a 1999 Porsche they usually cost 7-9k and they aren't that bad but idk

I'm saving for a jeep because I'm tall and most cars look small to me :p Screw ipad first I want to drive my own car! I would say safety is most important. Omg I would so get a motorcycle license!
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Don't buy a new car. One of the worst assets possible. The value drops 1/4 when you drive it out of the parking lot...

Best way to buy a car is used when the car is 3 years old. Still reliability yet the car doesnt cost a ton

Don't buy a new car. One of the worst assets possible. The value drops 1/4 when you drive it out of the parking lot...

Best way to buy a car is used when the car is 3 years old. Still reliability yet the car doesnt cost a ton
I've seen, the quality and make of a second hand is better in most cases, and i want to buy it asap so i wouldn't have to worry about dept when i'm in collage.

On a side note, is driving a motorcycle really as dagerous as everyone keeps telling me when i bring it up?
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Personally i feel that both manual and automatic minis drive badly. Best bang for your buck would prolly be a Chevy impala. They are usually nice all around, and if u look into the 2014 impala you can get a hybrid that gets around 60mpg while still pushing about 350hp. And its a fully loaded luxury 4 door full size. Unless you have little friends or only plan on driving yourself and a girl around 2 seaters are out of the question. Second hand impalas can be a great buy if you have a mechanic give it a test drive first. But the brand new 2014 impala is about 37k$ off the lot. Always room for finances and if you have a parent co sign with good credit you can prolly walk away with 2k down payment and 150-250$ a month. Look into impalas. They are nice for the price and a great first car. Mini coop just seems like your paying for the name. They have bad acceleration and get about 15-21 mpg. Plus they dont have the best safety rating, ive usually seen them pretty mashed up in a minor collision. Hope this helps. Pm or kik me if u have any questions, i know my cars pretty well.
La vita è bella

**Located in GMT -8 or UTC -7*
Level- 189+ ranger, Archerguy founder of DéjàVu - Epona
Level- 155 spear ranger, Arch3rguy - Rhaiannon
~ KiK messanger name Archerguy -Very friendly and helpful! Feel free to message me!