Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Response to griefing

Then people would use that as an excuse to grief without consequences.
Griefing because they lack numbers in oppose to griefing because they have numbers is no different.

You cant claim the boss belongs to your clan because you have more numbers there ready.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Is it griefing if the clan which has more numbers starts and Dom clan with 8-10 members at boss locks it.
But resets as soon as the clan with more numbers resets the boss.
Is this intentionally griefing????
Last edited by xarzhoz on Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Is it griefing if the clan which has more numbers starts and Dom clan with 8-10 members at boss locks it.
But resets as soon as the clan with more members resets the boss.
Is this intentionally griefing????
What are they even doing then? Trolling? Sounds like griefing to me.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I have no problem if Dom clan outlocks us then kill it but if they have less numbers and outlocks just so they can block our raid that's wrong.
Agreed. That is wrong and as I said when that happened in Gwyd it started a griefing war which actually helped end all the griefing.
Although I would like to move away from talking about Donn specifically as that is why the topic got locked. Talk more about griefing in the abstract.

Youtube Series here

You guys need to educate yourselfs... We didnt interfere with there chance of killing in any way shape or form. If they made smarter groups, and locked. It would have been them to kill. They coulda tried again even when we reset and had our team gathered after 15/20 min of outlock... but nah... instead end up on here because apparently that's griefing. Guess every clan ever has grieved snorris and even grommacks. Smh . You guys are something

A lock battle is a lock battle be it falgreen or bt. Dont make a difference
Grrr 224 Rogue
General in clan Concordiia

You guys need to educate yourselfs... We didnt interfere with there chance of killing in any way shape or form. If they made smarter groups, and locked. It would have been them to kill. They coulda tried again even when we reset and had our team gathered after 15/20 min of outlock... but nah... instead end up on here because apparently that's griefing. Guess every clan ever has grieved snorris and even grommacks. Smh . You guys are something

I don't think anyone is saying that a lock battle is griefing. Locking a boss that you can't/don't even attempt to kill is different though.

Youtube Series here

I don't think anyone is saying that a lock battle is griefing. Locking a boss that you can't/don't even attempt to kill is different though.
Hows that different from locking a boss and failing to kill it?
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------