Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My history essay

Hello Deathbytray,

I will gladly offer some feedback. Before I do, however, I have a question and a request.

The question: Is "To what extent did William win the Battle of Hastings because of Harold’s mistake?" the essay question assigned by the teacher? or is that the first line of your essay? I'm trying to figure out if your actual essay begins with "To what...," or "The Battle..."

The request: Doing the following might negate the need to answer the above question, but could you please go back and edit your post to indicate paragraph breaks? You don't need to try and indent each paragraph, but if you could "double enter" between paragraphs, it would be easier to follow and reply to.

To what extent did William win the Battle of Hastings because of Harold’s mistake[/i]? is the subject of the essay, the teacher chose it.

your request is finished
:D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? 8-) 8-) :ugeek: :geek: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
I thought americans didnt study english history?

Re: My history essay

Hello Deathbytray,

I will gladly offer some feedback. Before I do, however, I have a question and a request.

The question: Is "To what extent did William win the Battle of Hastings because of Harold’s mistake?" the essay question assigned by the teacher? or is that the first line of your essay? I'm trying to figure out if your actual essay begins with "To what...," or "The Battle..."

The request: Doing the following might negate the need to answer the above question, but could you please go back and edit your post to indicate paragraph breaks? You don't need to try and indent each paragraph, but if you could "double enter" between paragraphs, it would be easier to follow and reply to.

To what extent did William win the Battle of Hastings because of Harold’s mistake[/i]? is the subject of the essay, the teacher chose it.

your request is finished
:D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? 8-) 8-) :ugeek: :geek: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
I thought americans didnt study english history?
In high school we study global history, including european history
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!