Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bashing on forums

Instead of bashing other players and our mods/admins on forums, could we take a moment to thank all the game developers have done for us with their small team and little amount of volunteers? I believe the people in charge deserve a big thank you from everyone, even the ones who may dislike them, because they are the ones who brought our game from where it was to where it is now and where it will be. So thank you OTM for all they've done, thank you VR for all they are currently doing, thank you to our mods for they're continuous volunteer work and thank you to this community we see in game.

I believe if the players want to make this game more like they want it, more players should step up and try to help VR rather then bashing them.

Either way, great job VR and a big thanks to the team! :D

Re: Bashing on forums

Salamat po!!!
Domo arigato!!!
Thank you!!!

Thank you OTM/VR for creating a G.O.A.T Game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Whaaaa what’s wrong with a well timed shield bash ;)
People like Krumz need one every once in a while :P
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I always bashing OTM, forum moderators and so many players in the game and in forum. I have deleted so many toons and I experienced so many bans forum account. I also bash Bob and hate every players in game and in forum, but that was in my past. After playing for more than 3 yrs. i realize that this is just a game. A game to enjoy. Now, i grow up and learn a lot. I just play and enjoy Celtic Heroes.
Thank you OTM, VR, forum mod, and players.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Ive almost always been a +1 to the mods/admins, but some people dont know what that is.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Dis what happens when I stop checking forums? .-.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Constructive criticism is necessary at times, not saying all negativity I see is constructive, but sometimes things don't get done otherwise.
I'd say there is quite a difference between truly constructive criticism and "bashing" or negative criticism. However, this is not the thread for that discussion, especially since the differences between them are unique to each person's perspective, and therefore pretty pointless to argue about.

Back on topic for the thread - I agree, a huge thank you to the moderators for donating their time and volunteering to do the dirty work of tidying up and cleaning out the rubbish on the forums. While players may not always agree with a moderator's decision, it's important to keep in mind that they are doing what they judge to be in accordance with the forum rules.

Also, an enormous thank you to the staff at VR - Schwing, Difinitus, everyone involved with handling the countless Support requests that get sent in, everyone working in the background to design/develop new content and features, and anyone else who has any sort of role at VR that I may not be thinking of. Players get emotional about the game because they care a lot about it, and just want to see what's best for it...even if their ideas don't match up with others.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!