Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Level cap

Hey all.. Ive been back about 8 months after a long break on arawn, and have 2 questions I was hoping to get info on.

1. What year did the gele tower 220 mobs get brought into game.

2. Is there any plans to add 220+ mobs to level on?

BRONN/bubs. /. Bubbles

Re: Level cap

I’m pretty sure the Arcane Sanctum was released at the end of 2015. I’m not sure if the 220 mobs were in at release, or if they were added later... I think they were available at release.

To the best of my knowledge, VR (and OTM before them) never mentioned even considering increasing it again, and I for one sincerely hope that they don’t, the game is already way too high for the limited amount of content.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Raising endgame beyond 220 is a no to me. Keep all raids/bosses/gear/items at 220 max, but make 221+ mobs/quests so people can reach the hard cap (240) without grinding 220 quests. I said it before, idk why a lvl 235 should have to grind quests 15 lvls lower just to progress to the hard cap

Idek if the hard cap is 240, but that’s when you can make skills 50/50 without boosts so I assume it is
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Yup 220 is current max level of any ig mob.
(While we’re here though...)
IF they ever raise the level cap (and I’m not saying they should), they should also lower the xp curve a good bit so that it wouldn’t take forever to reach eg. But then you run into the issue (and many already do) of bypassing mid game content entirely, some of which might adversely effect you later in the game (think evasion abilities quests, armor quests, even the quest line). Therefore, IF it does get raised, there would need to be an overhaul to streamline the rest of the game as well.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Yup 220 is current max level of any ig mob.
(While we’re here though...)
IF they ever raise the level cap (and I’m not saying they should), they should also lower the xp curve a good bit so that it wouldn’t take forever to reach eg. But then you run into the issue (and many already do) of bypassing mid game content entirely, some of which might adversely effect you later in the game (think evasion abilities quests, armor quests, even the quest line). Therefore, IF it does get raised, there would need to be an overhaul to streamline the rest of the game as well.
Agreed. I think VR needs to either go all in on expanding the game horizontally (take a break from focusing on new endgame content in every update) or go all in on expanding the game vertically - creating more higher leveled content, increasing the level cap, but majorly speeding up the process of getting there.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!