Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Feedback on The Adventurer mini event - Mabon player

So we had the mini event happen 1hour 25minutes ago, I do feel like it was a decent little event for a 1st time trying it, but do feel like overall it was a bit underwhelming. It would have been good to see 2-3 seperate characters even if in the future these are npcs which do weekly events. 2-3 characters in different locations for certain tiers of gameplay, beginner, mid tier and endgame, it would have been nice to see The Adventurer want to fight bigger bosses such as Mordris, Hrung, Necro, Prot, Gele, Bt and Dino along with rockbelly, Falgren, Sreng, Snorri etc for beginner or mid tier players. I know that this is still in early stages and I am sure the devs have further plans which may include the above but I just dont feel like the protect a lvl 5 player all the way from the castle to mordris is the way to go or exactly a fun thing to do. When it comes to the rewards I dont really feel like they are useful for endgame players if its just old items or sks etc, it would be nice to see the devs introduce some new and unique rings or equipment for these events depending on the difficulty.

Would be good to see what players from Epona thought about this event. I do feel like Vr are taking a step in the right direction though.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Re: Feedback on The Adventurer mini event - Mabon player

Hi,

This is an entirely a player planned and operated event, so there are some limitations to what can be achieved.

The Community Team has only had minimal involvement to assist with logistical challenges, but appreciate your feedback regardless. :)
Oh cool! Love the way that Reds helped out then!
didn't actually see the thing, but that's awesome that you guys hopped on this so well, pls do more!!!

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

didn't actually see the thing, but that's awesome that you guys hopped on this so well, pls do more!!!
We really haven't done anything except provide some tools and rewards, this is entirely conceived and run by one imaginative player just for fun.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

We really haven't done anything except provide some tools and rewards, this is entirely conceived and run by one imaginative player just for fun.
Even better :D

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

What I learned from this: Admins can give any color name. Make my name purple plz. Do it and I’ll shut up with the unity beta reward... if not I still want it hand delivered to me :twisted:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

What I learned from this: Admins can give any color name. Make my name purple plz. Do it and I’ll shut up with the unity beta reward... if not I still want it hand delivered to me :twisted:
+1 my thoughts exactly. (Purple is mine get a new colour ;-; )
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple