Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 200 fishing fashion

I have the competition fashion (its almost TOO sparkly) but I think the 200 fishing actually looks pretty good. I have been lazy on grinding the last 10 levels but we have 1 200 fashion on Lugh (Healiou) and I kinda like the radiant effect personally.
lol I love your sparkly fashion, can never mistake you even running down the bank to Snorri :lol:

I agree the radiant white fishing fashion is really pretty but considering the time people put into it, it should have a little more wow factor.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I'm curious if the weekly stonevale fishing angler quest that rewards a lockbox is the only one? I know the daily turn in x number of fish for a small amount of xp, but that doesn't seem worth it. What's your opinion on these fish quests. Etc? Would you suggest a different strategie?

Lastly, with the fishing rings giving eaither power or concentration or both, and I take it the fishing power lets you pull fish in faster correct? So what would your opinion be on how you would choose four rings specifically for fishing? Would you pick only fishing power or only all concentration, or would you have to that give fishing power and to that give concentration? I love your opinion on this matter.

I don’t get experience for the weekly quest, it’s just a quick 2k and a lockbox. It is the only weekly fish quest. As I mentioned earlier it seems fishing was rushed and no thought given to it past stonevale. As for the daily turn in, at 185 fish level it is an expensive quest, king 4050, and other fish worth about 400gold all together, so it’s maybe 4500 gold to do the daily. Since it is so expensive I suggest dropping the bronze nodens from it and only give silver and gold.

As the rings, the fish power rings are the only ones worth it. I have numerous godly concentration rings and I groan inwardly every time I get one. They are pointless unless they have a regen effect which they don’t. If you are leveling all you should need is angler rings. The quest rods give concern and fish power, which is strange that the vender ones have more fish power than the quest ones. By the time you get the quest rod most likely you will be of the level of the bender rod which is better because it has more fish power. They did not think that one through at all. Of course the noden rod is definitely worth it, but I was expecting maybe a small regen with the noden rod. Again disappointing, at least give the regen of the lirs fish broth.
So when you say "dropping the bronze nodens from it and only give silver and gold. " Are you suggesting I should stop buying bronze ? I never see silver or gold on the market and i only get the 1 silver i have from a lockbox. Any suggestions and clarifications?

I'm curious if the weekly stonevale fishing angler quest that rewards a lockbox is the only one? I know the daily turn in x number of fish for a small amount of xp, but that doesn't seem worth it. What's your opinion on these fish quests. Etc? Would you suggest a different strategie?

Lastly, with the fishing rings giving eaither power or concentration or both, and I take it the fishing power lets you pull fish in faster correct? So what would your opinion be on how you would choose four rings specifically for fishing? Would you pick only fishing power or only all concentration, or would you have to that give fishing power and to that give concentration? I love your opinion on this matter.

I don’t get experience for the weekly quest, it’s just a quick 2k and a lockbox. It is the only weekly fish quest. As I mentioned earlier it seems fishing was rushed and no thought given to it past stonevale. As for the daily turn in, at 185 fish level it is an expensive quest, king 4050, and other fish worth about 400gold all together, so it’s maybe 4500 gold to do the daily. Since it is so expensive I suggest dropping the bronze nodens from it and only give silver and gold.

As the rings, the fish power rings are the only ones worth it. I have numerous godly concentration rings and I groan inwardly every time I get one. They are pointless unless they have a regen effect which they don’t. If you are leveling all you should need is angler rings. The quest rods give concern and fish power, which is strange that the vender ones have more fish power than the quest ones. By the time you get the quest rod most likely you will be of the level of the bender rod which is better because it has more fish power. They did not think that one through at all. Of course the noden rod is definitely worth it, but I was expecting maybe a small regen with the noden rod. Again disappointing, at least give the regen of the lirs fish broth.
So when you say "dropping the bronze nodens from it and only give silver and gold. " Are you suggesting I should stop buying bronze ? I never see silver or gold on the market and i only get the 1 silver i have from a lockbox. Any suggestions and clarifications?

Yeah from the grandmaster cache, drop the bronze noden from it. Fishing to 200 if that’s your goal, you will get hundreds of bronze from just fishing. I have thousands of bronze. So getting them in a cache that costs well over 4K a day is pointless. I could outfit all of the toons in havoc with pink fishing fashion if I was so inclined. Silver and gold are rare yes but you can get some from fishing. Compared to cooking caches I’ve gotten 28 gold from them and the fishing grand master caches that I’ve been getting for almost 2 years? I’ve only gotten 8 golden nodens and that’s doing 2 a day for over a year. Pathetic. So I think anyone who leveled to 200 would agree that bronze in the daily is useless. If I’m fishing for at least an hour a day I’ll get like 2-3 bronze. On a good day a silver. A golden noden I’ll get once in like three months of fishing versus 200 bronze and 40 silver in three months. Luckily I was one of the first people in the 180 zones and I had caught most of my golden nodens I needed for grandmaster fashion in that two month window before they stopped dropping regular. But really though I have both sets white and black so I dont even do the daily anymore. I just opened 20 I saved up and got 5 bronze and 2 silver. Cooking caches I opened 20 I got 3 gold, 4 bronze and 2 silver. It is strange because of the amount of drops in cooking versus fishing which is grandmaster concern and/or a noden.

My only gripe is that the fashion effect doesn’t even match the noden rod, and is very common. for instance this new hat quest, they said they are farming eggs to get the effect hat which will be unique, The amount of eggs they need to get pales in comparison to the amount of fish you need and not to mention the gold you need to fish in 180 zones. on top of that you need all the nodens, 19 of each. The egg hat quest is way easy in comparison. I wonder if they spent the time collecting eggs and had to pay over 5 million in gold and turns out they get a common radiant hat, would the quest people be happy?

I have the competition fashion (its almost TOO sparkly) but I think the 200 fishing actually looks pretty good. I have been lazy on grinding the last 10 levels but we have 1 200 fashion on Lugh (Healiou) and I kinda like the radiant effect personally.
lol I love your sparkly fashion, can never mistake you even running down the bank to Snorri :lol:

I agree the radiant white fishing fashion is really pretty but considering the time people put into it, it should have a little more wow factor.

Time and gold. I have both black and white and most of the fishing zones you can’t see the effect as it looks piss yellow. Had it been the same effect but matched the noden rod blue, that would have been cool. And at least you could see it when fishing. Or matched the legendary fish like the multi colored trout, blue sparkling pike or aurora green of the ray, that would had been cool. But we got......radiant I can get a complete set of highlander radiant/scintillating for 10k in ah. I got my grandmaster fishing radiant for over 15mil if you count all the concern potions and spice for broth. Had I known it would be radiant than ok, but since I was the first to get there I was like wtf.