Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

200 fishing fashion

Now that more people have hit the fishing threshold of 200 for the fashion. What do you think?

I was expecting........something a bit more. Instead we got scintillating generic effect fashion that even new people to the game can get cheap and aren’t restricted by a level, and more and more people have the same effect dropping from chests, which makes the fishing fashion nothing special.

I was expecting something similar to the same color as the noden rod or match the description of the pike, trout or ray.

Yes we can get a bear but you either have to work your tail off for it or buy it in the ah and at 30 pieces to complete it, that isn’t cheap and that’s if they are in the ah. Plus you need to actually fish with it to get it’s skill up to be of any use.

All and all very disappointing fashion.

Cooking in comparison was easy. And even with all the different drops from the cooking caches I’ve been able to get the fashion with ease. And more importantly the cooking fashion makes sense and is unique.

Am I the only one that was disappointed? Especially since it takes so long to get get it.

Re: 200 fishing fashion

I have the competition fashion (its almost TOO sparkly) but I think the 200 fishing actually looks pretty good. I have been lazy on grinding the last 10 levels but we have 1 200 fashion on Lugh (Healiou) and I kinda like the radiant effect personally.
Pixie of Lugh - 232 Druid

[youtube][/youtube]
I have the competition fashion (its almost TOO sparkly) but I think the 200 fishing actually looks pretty good. I have been lazy on grinding the last 10 levels but we have 1 200 fashion on Lugh (Healiou) and I kinda like the radiant effect personally.
Grats in the competition fashion.

I was expecting the fashion to at least match the noden rod in color as it is it doesn’t look good at all with the rod. Or fit one of the legendary fish descriptions. A different color effect would have been nice. Something unique, not something that anyone can get from a chest or buy cheap in ah. I guess I’m in the minority.

As a clan member told me,it’s built up with the rod quest and fish description to fall flat and be something common, it is like they changed fishing direction mid-stream and added the radiant/scintillating effect as an afterthought.

[youtube][/youtube]
Grats in the competition fashion.

I was expecting the fashion to at least match the noden rod in color as it is it doesn’t look good at all with the rod. Or fit one of the legendary fish descriptions. A different color effect would have been nice. Something unique, not something that anyone can get from a chest or buy cheap in ah. I guess I’m in the minority.

As a clan member told me,it’s built up with the rod quest and fish description to fall flat and be something common, it is like they changed fishing direction mid-stream and added the radiant/scintillating effect as an afterthought.
Maybe something simple as keep the effect the same but give is an aroura effect where it cycles colors or pulses would be pretty cool.
Pixie of Lugh - 232 Druid

[youtube][/youtube]
Maybe something simple as keep the effect the same but give is an aroura effect where it cycles colors or pulses would be pretty cool.

Yes that is all I would want, a change of color of the effect something unique to fishing, as the cooking fashion is unique to cooking.

I regret not doing the competition now. Had I known it would had been radiant I would not had gone for it, although during the competition I got most of my godly rings, total of 24 of them and 25 golden nodens, after that January it appears fishing was nerfed big time as since I’ve only gotten 6 godly rings. So two months of fishing netted me more godly and golden nodens than years since. Lol

I'm curious if the weekly stonevale fishing angler quest that rewards a lockbox is the only one? I know the daily turn in x number of fish for a small amount of xp, but that doesn't seem worth it. What's your opinion on these fish quests. Etc? Would you suggest a different strategie?

Lastly, with the fishing rings giving eaither power or concentration or both, and I take it the fishing power lets you pull fish in faster correct? So what would your opinion be on how you would choose four rings specifically for fishing? Would you pick only fishing power or only all concentration, or would you have to that give fishing power and to that give concentration? I love your opinion on this matter.

I'm curious if the weekly stonevale fishing angler quest that rewards a lockbox is the only one? I know the daily turn in x number of fish for a small amount of xp, but that doesn't seem worth it. What's your opinion on these fish quests. Etc? Would you suggest a different strategie?

Lastly, with the fishing rings giving eaither power or concentration or both, and I take it the fishing power lets you pull fish in faster correct? So what would your opinion be on how you would choose four rings specifically for fishing? Would you pick only fishing power or only all concentration, or would you have to that give fishing power and to that give concentration? I love your opinion on this matter.

I don’t get experience for the weekly quest, it’s just a quick 2k and a lockbox. It is the only weekly fish quest. As I mentioned earlier it seems fishing was rushed and no thought given to it past stonevale. As for the daily turn in, at 185 fish level it is an expensive quest, king 4050, and other fish worth about 400gold all together, so it’s maybe 4500 gold to do the daily. Since it is so expensive I suggest dropping the bronze nodens from it and only give silver and gold.

As the rings, the fish power rings are the only ones worth it. I have numerous godly concentration rings and I groan inwardly every time I get one. They are pointless unless they have a regen effect which they don’t. If you are leveling all you should need is angler rings. The quest rods give concern and fish power, which is strange that the vender ones have more fish power than the quest ones. By the time you get the quest rod most likely you will be of the level of the bender rod which is better because it has more fish power. They did not think that one through at all. Of course the noden rod is definitely worth it, but I was expecting maybe a small regen with the noden rod. Again disappointing, at least give the regen of the lirs fish broth.