Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Blossom Quest

Anyone know exactly what lvl the blossom quest gets you to before the exp is no longer worth the grind? And approximately how many blossoms are needed to reach that level?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Blossom Quest

Use blossoms from 180 to 181 then lix while doing faction quests for a couple of lvls, then hit the tower. I know that didn’t really answer the xp question but imo is the best route now.
Warrior Anavrin 217
Rogue Instant Tickles 210
Druid JimmyTheGripper 185
Ranger JillTheRipper 190

The blossoms are considered useless after Lvl 184...
You will need about 550 blossoms per Lvl or was it 1.1k
Uhm I forgot lol
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)

3k will get u from 180-184 (and a half), im guessing an extra 500-1k will get u to 185. At that rate id suggest finding a lixing partner and lixing

Did this literally yesterday
Waiting for my partner to catch me in lvl. She’s still 20 lvls behind (160) so I was just thinking about farming blossoms for the both of us so by the time she catches up we’ll have a free 4 lvls just like that

Anyways, thanks for the info
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

3k will get u from 180-184 (and a half), im guessing an extra 500-1k will get u to 185. At that rate id suggest finding a lixing partner and lixing

Did this literally yesterday
Waiting for my partner to catch me in lvl. She’s still 20 lvls behind (160) so I was just thinking about farming blossoms for the both of us so by the time she catches up we’ll have a free 4 lvls just like that

Anyways, thanks for the info
4 levels is about 2400 or 2600 I think