Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Auction House

Sidenote: sometimes it takes 4-5 seconds on my iphone8+ with very good data connection or wifi connection to load 30 pages of my servers AH. Global ah is like what 12-15 servers (idrk) so think about lagg
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

One thing to note for those who have exclusive items or fash sets. Your items may lose the title "only one on server", but there is a potential to gain "only one in the game", and even if it's not the only one in the game, it is still probably freaking rare so "one of ten in the whole game" is not that bad, at least, I believe it would be worth it compared to how much you may gain from trading with other servers.

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Are we concerned with the few 10 collectors owners of the white lanrik sets in game compared to the hundreds of thousands of players that can enjoy the inter server trading. It’s like godly or void items in game, rare but to everybody else, it has minimal impact.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

This basically comes down to a few servers being broken and then requesting change to every worlds politics to fix your broken server.
Huge -1.
Yup, that sums it up pretty well.
Not to mention the potential to destroy good servers economies to try and salvage broken or dead ones.

Y'know if you don't like your server leave it or change it, don't worry about changing everybody elses economies to accommodate yours.

If your server is beyond repair try m xfer out of
it, find a better one make a new character amd carry on. People do it all the time

This basically comes down to a few servers being broken and then requesting change to every worlds politics to fix your broken server.
Huge -1.
Yup, that sums it up pretty well.
Not to mention the potential to destroy good servers economies to try and salvage broken or dead ones.

Y'know if you don't like your server leave it or change it, don't worry about changing everybody elses economies to accommodate yours.

If your server is beyond repair try m xfer out of
it, find a better one make a new character amd carry on. People do it all the time
First off, it's not that some servers are broken and want to be fixed at the expense of others. No one is saying anything about destroying good one. Quit fear mongering. It's already been agreed by both sides that if anything remotely close to a global market being implemented, extensive testing and trials would be conducted to ensure no one is worse off by the implementation. Suggestion as to how it could be done were discussed if you even bothered reading the thread.

Lastly, enough of the transfer out BS. That is not endorsed by VR in any manner and is done at great risk. You cannot in any shape, way or form suggest that as a solution for someone dealing with any type of issue. Not to mention the fact you have to level up from scratch, leave people behind, and so on.

First off, it's not that some servers are broken and want to be fixed at the expense of others. No one is saying anything about destroying good one. Quit fear mongering. It's already been agreed by both sides that if anything remotely close to a global market being implemented, extensive testing and trials would be conducted to ensure no one is worse off by the implementation. Suggestion as to how it could be done were discussed if you even bothered reading the thread.

Lastly, enough of the transfer out BS. That is not endorsed by VR in any manner and is done at great risk. You cannot in any shape, way or form suggest that as a solution for someone dealing with any type of issue. Not to mention the fact you have to level up from scratch, leave people behind, and so on.
Ok... first off.....
"Both sides" haven't agreed to anything lol, it's a handful of people none of which have any real say.
So you can negotiate amongst yourselves all you want.
But incase you haven't noticed, "both sides" aren't exactly agreeing on this issue.
It seems.to be the people.on servers not doing so great that tend to be the most in favour.
The players on thriving servers prob have a more "why fix what aint broken?" train of thought.

Second of all nobody, is fear mongerering stop being so dramatic and exaggerating.

As far as the "xfer BS", ya thats how its done, if you don't like your server leave.
Its not against TOS to xfer,people do it everyday.
Ya you gotta make a new toon, awwwww. So what?
Like you don't think for a second these thriving servers are due to new players do you?
No, they're a bunch of of usually end game players walking away from their toons, and starting over in new place.
So ya its a thing and people do it, ALL THE TIME.
Yes, it is a viable solution, people leave servers all the time for a wide array of reasons

Finally, ya when players come to forums complaining about their servers being dead, horrible economies, not being populated enough or able to kill bosses, no good drops,ect ect ect.
They are literally coming to the rest of the game asking for a life line to fix their dead or dieing server.
When the proposed solution is "hey we want all the benefits of being on a good thriving server without being on one"
Yes, they are asking the rest of the game to fix their problems.
The global auction house IMO isn't so much gonna pull dead servers up, so much as drag good servers down.

That's it, your kicken a dead horse here,I'll bet money we won't see this anytime in near future.
Argue it all ya want.
At the end of the day its not server A's prob server B doesn't have enough plat buyers.
Its not server C's prob server D can't kill bosses and get the drops they want.

tbh this would make sense +1 .

think about it it would not mess with ya economies at all.. it only gives fellas from lower end clans a chance to catch up.
the whole economy point isnt as much of a impact as you think.. in the end the gold to buy the item in the first place must be there.
to me the only people to -1 this are scared of their clan losing top spot o.o
raise the competition in this ever so boring universe!,

~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q