Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Open beta reward

We were promised the reward would be released in this update, but there has been no mention of it whatsoever. Are we getting it ?

Re: Open beta reward

Yeah I don't think this is the right time to be asking for more. Lol.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Yeah I don't think this is the right time to be asking for more. Lol.
I’m not, I’m just curious if we are getting the item they’ve been promising players for months

I asked that too earlier lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I'm personally against beta rewards because they promote a mindset of participation for said reward rather than for the betterment of the game. That being said VR acknowledging this yet never delivering is unfortunately just a bad look on the company, I think its time to just pass out what was promised and move on.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Is this about the beta that came after CG beta? I actually dont even remember a reward being promised. But tbh if they can focus on taking feedbacks on current update rather than give a reward for some open beta Id be happier.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Is this about the beta that came after CG beta? I actually dont even remember a reward being promised. But tbh if they can focus on taking feedbacks on current update rather than give a reward for some open beta Id be happier.
Yes
The beta reward will be coming out with the next big update this Spring. We don't have a set date on when that will be, but right out we're hoping for early April. Again, that's the projected release and has not been finalized or confirmed.

Players will receive a notice to the email they registered with for the Unity Beta, but I will make an announcement here on the forums too. Also, players will have a few weeks to submit their character information before distribution.
Said the word “will” 4 times but it never happened ;-;
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I'm personally against beta rewards because they promote a mindset of participation for said reward rather than for the betterment of the game. That being said VR acknowledging this yet never delivering is unfortunately just a bad look on the company, I think its time to just pass out what was promised and move on.
I don't mind a beta reward, it's actually pretty cool. But I completely agree with you, the sole reason to participate in a beta should not be because of the reward but to improve the game.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Yes
The beta reward will be coming out with the next big update this Spring. We don't have a set date on when that will be, but right out we're hoping for early April. Again, that's the projected release and has not been finalized or confirmed.

Players will receive a notice to the email they registered with for the Unity Beta, but I will make an announcement here on the forums too. Also, players will have a few weeks to submit their character information before distribution.
Don't worry Zkills, I'll hand deliver it to you personally in-game. ;)

Yes

Don't worry Zkills, I'll hand deliver it to you personally in-game. ;)
Forget Amazon prime. We have a Difinitus prime
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide