Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: IMPORTANT

ASAP won't really be possible I think, it's currently 11:30pm over there, so it will probably be another 8-10 hours before they are in the office. If you have an issue, email Support@onethumbmobile.com, or you can try messaging Difinitus if it's a more urgent issue, though that may not be any faster.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Can I please have someone from VR message me ASAP.
Thank you.
Btw 11 theres nothing VR will be able to do about the items if you were wanting to get them back from the player in question, but if you were just wanting to send info to VR to get the player banned then follow as the above said^^ use the support email to send your msg and theyll get back to you within the next few days most likely.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Thank you.
Btw 11 theres nothing VR will be able to do about the items if you were wanting to get them back from the player in question, but if you were just wanting to send info to VR to get the player banned then follow as the above said^^ use the support email to send your msg and theyll get back to you within the next few days most likely.
Could care less about the items ... more of I’m not gonna let this kid profit and get in game gold or even real life money from a scam ... not gonna happen while I’m still breathing ..

Thank you.
Could care less about the items ... more of I’m not gonna let this kid profit and get in game gold or even real life money from a scam ... not gonna happen while I’m still breathing ..
Please email support@onethumbmobile.com, as was mentioned earlier. Thanks
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?