Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Most Active Server?

Ive mainly played on Lugh, Morrigan, and Nuada, but im looking for whatever is the most heavily populated server, I like social interaction in games :) where should I go next?
If your social security was how much money you had, add me on snap and tell me how much money you would have ;)

Re: Most Active Server?

Ive mainly played on Lugh, Morrigan, and Nuada, but im looking for whatever is the most heavily populated server, I like social interaction in games :) where should I go next?
Taranis, Donn, Lir and Crom are very active server. So many players in castle.
BlinkDagger - Rogue 190+ DONN (meteoric set)

Jonlionhart - Rogue 150+ LIR (meteoric set)

ChronoCross - Mage 150+ CROM (spirit shadow set)

PrinceLelouch - Warrior 100+ TARANIS (darkshadow set)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T Game. (Greatest Of All Time)

Tara I believe (had a stat a while back saying they had like 4x the amount of other servers, but that was a bit skewed and a while ago. Even so, should be your best bet)
Edit: insert obligatory "player count != player activity", but you get the picture...

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

rhia is quite active, but epona is the most active with i believe 390 active eg players, and then most others with 190-250, with nuada at i believe 150 being the least active. Well in terms of end game players.
Those numbers sound quite high....unless you are going by the ingame leaderboards. The game isn't really able to support 390 active eg players on a single server lol. The leaderboards aren't really an accurate way of measuring activity or clan strength. Also keep in mind that it measures character activity, not player activity. Most endgame players have at least 2 characters they play on regularly, the more dedicated have even more then that. For example, my chieftain has at least 5 at 220+, I have 5 200+, and several other players on my server have even more than that.

Most servers struggle to field 40-50 characters for a bloodthorn kill. One server got what, 70 players for a bloodthorn kill at one point? And most of those were probably dual or even tri logged.

I would agree that epona is probably the most active server though. It's the only server using a roll-based system for loot, so it attracts a lot of people from other servers who prefer that method. Taranis, Rhianon, Gwydion all seem to be more active, but it also depends on time of day.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I don't mean 390 at once lol, i meant like 390 regular active eg players, perhaps they log once a day, and keep in mind many play from different timezones, from EST to ACST.
I don't think that "once a day" = "active" in this sense...

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com