Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Beast Awakens

Hello Heroes,

The bridge to the Northern Peninsula has undergone finally been repaired and travelers from across Dal Riata are eager to visit. However, all of the commotion has awoken a cunning arcane dragon who has taken up residence within the ruins! How long the beast has been there is a mystery, but Lord MacLir requires your aid to evict the dragon and restore peace to Lir's Reach! The Magical Institute of Transformation will be on site to study the arcane energy and empower magical artifacts you may find within the ruined grounds.
The Celtic Heroes Team is very excited to share some details of the newest update coming soon. The next content patch will include a new raid, new weapons and accessories, a new fashion set, plus more to be revealed at a later date.

Have a great weekend Heroes! :)
Thanks for listening :p
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97834&p=775577&hilit=boss#p775577
Ranger 227+

Is that new fashion the guy wearing ?
Looks like more "electrical" object will come with next update.
Idk, looks more like another suit fashion to me, here's a zoomed in image of it.

Spirit armor?
100% looks like the suit fash with a flame effect of some sort.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Idk, looks more like another suit fashion to me, here's a zoomed in image of it.

Spirit armor?
I think that aura-looking thing may be a side effect of editing the image...either on my part when trying to blow it up and sharpen it (most likely, based on the aura somewhat matching the road behind the character), or perhaps VR's part when creating the image. Could be wrong though.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Spirit armor?
I think that aura-looking thing may be a side effect of editing the image...either on my part when trying to blow it up and sharpen it (most likely, based on the aura somewhat matching the road behind the character), or perhaps VR's part when creating the image. Could be wrong though.
Could also be an intentional ploy to mess with us.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Could we please have any new fashion coming be available at the token vendor? You keep adding it to chests. I get tons of fashion tokens in my chests but no new fashion available at the token vendor. If you're not going to utilize the token vendor anymore, stop giving me fashion tokens. :evil:

Is that new fashion the guy wearing ?
Looks like more "electrical" object will come with next update.
No it’s just Schwing photobombing
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Spirit armor?
Ah yeah definitely, you can see down towards the grass it has the same effect except it's green.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger