Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 225+ mobs?

Just making a post here the “what-if” scenario that the developers have mobs going up to lvl 225+ in the new area and the new boss would be 225+. (Along with 225+ bounties)

It would definitely have a rejuvenation of members as everyone would rush to the new area to start lixing to get to 225, buying plat for chests and lixes, and also encouraging others to get 225 to do maximum damage on the new boss.

Based on the company standpoint, this would sound like a great idea. Although I’ll be interested to see what the rest of the community would think of it IF they added now or sometime in the future.
Imo this would be one of the worst things that VR could possibly do. Yeah you get some people who love leveling but the vast majority absolutely hate it. I think in posts like this the people seem to forget about those rangers and druids that are so much slower to level than the other classes.

The vast majority of players are dead against adding more mindless leveling into the game. In the last 6 months iv leveled my decked out rogue from level 70-85. Lixing is absolutely my least favourite part of this game. Hate it more than the abysmal drop rates of desirable items (still waiting for eponas first void bow, first imp or godly barbs brace or even more than 2 royals, a ss bt ring of any tier, any server to get a void moon helm...)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

What difference would it make if there were mobs 221+ while bosses/gear stayed at 220 maximum? Seems like a good idea to me as it expands endgame even further. Endgame would technically still be 220 as the highest level bosses are 220 as well as the best gear.

Seems ridiculous to me that the hard cap possibly goes to 240, and yet the only way to reach is through repetitive bounties and floor bosses... why should a level 230 have to grind on 220 quests just to progress further?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

What difference would it make if there were mobs 221+ while bosses/gear stayed at 220 maximum? Seems like a good idea to me as it expands endgame even further. Endgame would technically still be 220 as the highest level bosses are 220 as well as the best gear.

Seems ridiculous to me that the hard cap possibly goes to 240, and yet the only way to reach is through repetitive bounties and floor bosses... why should a level 230 have to grind on 220 quests just to progress further?
Would be a waste of time for vr to do it, no one is forcing u to keep lvling its basically just for your own enjoyment past 220 which is where it should stay
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Would be a waste of time for vr to do it, no one is forcing u to keep lvling its basically just for your own enjoyment past 220 which is where it should stay
Yes exactly... no one will be forcing you to kill 221+ mobs as it’s post endgame content and it’ll be for your own enjoyment. It wouldn’t be a waste of time because players would now easily be able to reach the hard cap in a more legitimate way that isn’t grinding repetitive and annoying level 220 quests. Players are already 230+ so adding 221+ mobs will have no negative effects.

It’s expanding endgame horizontally. Almost like in a RPG when you complete the main story line and reach the endgame, you’ll usually have post endgame content for you to enjoy and progress even further
Last edited by Zkills on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge