Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Some New Info On The Next Update (In Gifs)

First image- obviously new boss, but it cud be new class ( which is far off imo lol)

Second image- magic strong boss, bt is magic weak, this new boss prolly all about magic

3rd image, this one is rly weird lol i doubt servers will unite on the boss but it could be something other than that like an arena league or something idk seems exciting

4th image- a pig annoying a dog, maybe a new attacking pet that autos?

Oh and the math one, either a new addition like cooking that requiers thinking, or the boss needs lot of stratagizing

I got strong feeling the new boss will help a quest towards mainhand , we got cg offhands that upgrade edl oh, dg thay upgrades edl armr, now we need mainhand
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

The scene directly before this in a DC's Legends of Tomorrow episode (and the entire episode really) made me completely distrust all unicorns in any story or media for the rest of my life.
Like the Unicorn from Cabin in the Woods (2012)?

This was the only tame gif I could find haha.
Check out The Last Unicorn (1982). That trippy flaming bull creeped me out as a kid. lol
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

The scene directly before this in a DC's Legends of Tomorrow episode (and the entire episode really) made me completely distrust all unicorns in any story or media for the rest of my life.
Like the Unicorn from Cabin in the Woods (2012)?

This was the only tame gif I could find haha.
Check out The Last Unicorn (1982). That trippy flaming bull creeped me out as a kid. lol
Haha, I watched it when I was like 5 and loved it. Watched again a few years ago and found out how... ridiculous it is. Lol. But yeah, that bull was crazy.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.