Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Some New Info On The Next Update (In Gifs)

Well obviously the “new challenger” I’ll take that literally and it means a new boss.

“Magic” suggests a wizard type of mob, potential expansion to Towers with wizards, or a new area filled with them.

The random calculations is an interesting one. It possibly means that developers are simple saying it requires more strategy to kill this boss/mobs in this new area. Or maybe even implementing types of “quizzes” or “riddles” where it requires more thinking involved.

Flags could be a nationalism thing, suggesting a potential expansion to maybe Corrupted Gardens and the Faction System, although it’s most likely referring to clans and potential changes to how it’s run (maybe we can get that clan bank idea implemented or maybe bonuses for being in a clan).

This one completely throws me off (hah get it, because the dog is being thrown off? Never mind) So the actual GIF of this one is called “Teacup pig parkouring over dog.” Unless we’re going to get some parkour in the new update, I’m going to assume the focus is the big and small dog, which I agree with a previous comment that it means there’ll be a smaller and bigger variations of the boss. (Something like Proteus Base and Proteus Prime)

Anyways, ty for reading my ramblings. :geek:

Hello,

I know everyone has been patiently waiting (okay, some of you) on some information about our next update. The Ostara seasonal event will be returning this April with our content update. It will include a event quest for a chance to obtain a unique fashion item.

Now, for good stuff. Here are some clues to what is coming to Celtic Heroes but in the form of gifs:

These images may or may not be relating to each other, so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)
My guesses

New Challanger is a new boss with flashy eyes blowing laser shots around, electric wings on both sides, and a disco tail changing different colours.

Third pic is one of the many poor guys in community trying to calculate drop rates of either new boss or new chests or both.

Flags I guess new Language options will be added.

Last picture is a new pet.

Id like to see a picture wrench and gear refers to fixes coming to the current issues before new content added. But their main focus is adding another content it seems.

Thanks for the Teasers Difinitus.

Hello,

I know everyone has been patiently waiting (okay, some of you) on some information about our next update. The Ostara seasonal event will be returning this April with our content update. It will include a event quest for a chance to obtain a unique fashion item.

Now, for good stuff. Here are some clues to what is coming to Celtic Heroes but in the form of gifs:

These images may or may not be relating to each other, so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)
You had me at Ostrara event returing with new fashion quest lol.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed