Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Godly BT Drops

Good godlies are fake news except on Nuada and Epona. I’ve submitted tons of feedback to VR on this only to be made fun of. The only reason not to improve the loot tables is because there is not any new content coming out in the next 18 months and this is supposed to keep us grinding for the next 5 years.
Ikr it’s rigged towards certain servers
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Good godlies are fake news except on Nuada and Epona. I’ve submitted tons of feedback to VR on this only to be made fun of. The only reason not to improve the loot tables is because there is not any new content coming out in the next 18 months and this is supposed to keep us grinding for the next 5 years.
If we ignore the whole post derailing part i fail to understand why you believe the RNG gods are so heavily against you. And good godlies only exist on epona and nuada? Dont make me laugh. Relentless has twice as many godlies as epona and 2 of the best ranger charm in the game. The godly sharpshot charms. On top of this you have a godly rogue ammy a godly dps war charm and as many helms as epona from less kills. Please explain again how good godlies only exist on those 2 servers and how the RNG gods hate gwyd so very much
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

i fail to understand why you believe the RNG gods are so heavily against you. Are good godlies only exist on epona and nuada? Dont make me laugh. Relentless has twice as many godlies as epona and 2 of the best ranger charm in the game. The godly sharpshot charms. On top of this you have a godly rogue ammy a godly dps war charm and as many helms as epona from less kills. Please explain again how good godlies only exist on those 2 servers
There have been reports from MIT that after deep analysis they discovered the RNG is heavily against ‘Relentless’. Confidential though so can’t show you the proof.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

No idea how many we have on Crom, but the last one we got was a godly energy harvest ring...
i still fail to understand why drops like that are even in the tables. Figured after all the useless hrung skulls and mord braces things would have changed. Its a real hit below the belt when a godly e harvest drops
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Our solitary godly. Also got imp axe ability from same bt kill. Surprised to hear how rare godlies are given we got those on our second kill. Must be RNG gods shining on us for once lol
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017