Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Regarding Druid Leveling

I am new to this game.
I looked up some info regarding classes and from what I found online based on the playstyle...I believe my first choice of class would be druid.
This class is a caster and it can self heal which is what I wanted.

But almost everywhere, this class seems to be the most hated and scowled upon especially its solo leveling.
So long story short, is solo leveling with druid that bad ????

Re: Regarding Druid Leveling

Nature touch interrupted
Nature touch interrupted
Nature touch interrupted
Shield of bark interrupted
“Fine ill just stick with dps”
Strangling vines interrupted

That’s all ur gonna be seeing if ur solo lvling without howling wind and dex points (or any sort of defense stat)

Druids are extremely painful to lvl, and expensive if ur going solo, but on the other hand, extremely easy and cheap at endgame, assuming ur going to be full support.

Being dps at endgame is not that brutal as mid game, cause ur not going to be hit by raid bosses, but your dps is going to be pretty mediocre or less if u don’t build ur self right and have the proper gear.

But hey! Don’t let that discourage you from playing the class you like. Druids IMHO are pretty fun overall due to a large variety of skills and builds to choose from.

Thanks for the reply. This is great.
a)
What about Rogues ?
Will I be able to complete all solo content by a Rogue ?
Can this class stealth or turn invisible ?

b)

In my previous games, I used to have professions where I can make potions that can heal my HP during combat.
Do we have any such concepts/professions in this game ?

Thanks for the reply. This is great.
a)
What about Rogues ?
Will I be able to complete all solo content by a Rogue ?

Can this class stealth or turn invisible ?

b)

In my previous games, I used to have professions where I can make potions that can heal my HP during combat.
Do we have any such concepts/professions in this game ?
You can’t make potions but you can buy them from players / get off quests or the plat store

- as for solo content
You can do this on every class, some harder than others, I found rogue alright but very expensive

“Can this class stealth or turn invisible ?”
It can yes but usually is not too beneficial due to the DPS loss
——
For the Druid thing, solo levelling is the most painful process on the planet. Yet I would do it again lmao

The interruptions are bad. Your shield of bark will be interrupted if something has an attack speed higher than 0

You have the ability to cook food that can give you a range of buffs, some recipes do give HP.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Nature touch interrupted
Nature touch interrupted
Nature touch interrupted
Shield of bark interrupted
“Fine ill just stick with dps”
Strangling vines interrupted
Summarizes the solo experience as a druid. Even at end game, if you want to solo low level bosses or try and do bounties alone. Its just interrupt after interrupt. Playing a druid is basically playing an interrupt simulator.
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

Not sure if you've considered a mage but would be my choice if i was starting over agin as a first toon. They are easy and quick to lvl solo, wanted by most lvling grps and the best pl class in game for lvling next toons much quicker. Their also comparatively quick, easy and cheap to get nicely geared at e.g. In my experience.

I personally don't think druids are that abysmal to level, in fact leveling my nooby druids on arawn was some of the most relaxful leveling I've done. Slow, but relaxful.
That being said it was the second last toon I was leveling and I had had the toon for 4 years before I lixed it past 26, so I had accumulated a lot of OW and aggy and legacy gear to make it a breeze.
Druids are slow, but they can be fun.
Its especially fun when a rogue says that you will kill his xp gain and then you wager him 100k gold that the xp will be better and you get every single kill that lix... ah memories ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Levelling a Druid as your first toon if you won’t buy plat is likely a very very bad idea.
How so? Besides energy regeneration druids are pretty easy to play. With a few sigils however this can be fixed pretty easily.
No class is a “walk in the park” but I don’t think druids are all that abysmal. And there is so much Druid gear just sitting around if you can get into a feeder or lower tier clan you will most likely be geared up in no time.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at