Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Services

Hello there. I recently started a new account on Taranis named LarrytheLobster. I was pretty bored so I went to Farcrag and started dancing. That was when I realized why dance for free when people will pay to see me dance. I charged them 10 gold and it worked. So now im an odd job man. I provide services for anyone who needs them. For a price of course. Idk why I made this post. Anyways if anyone needs an oddjob completed im your man. Also I hate Germans dont contact me. One last thing I duel for gold but you must be 10 levels above or below me

Re: Services

You hate that Germans don't contact you? Have you tried reaching out to some Germans? Perhaps they would contact you more often if you initiated some discourse, a little back and forth, ya know?

Anyway, sorry about your lack of contact with a very specific populace, I hope you find some German companionship eventually.

About the odd jobs, we always need more crops on the market. You can make quite a lot of gold pulling up wheat/lentils/barley/oats from highshore village and selling on auction house. More than dancing in the castle, I suppose.

Ehm i am German, so should I contact you or not ?
This is really confusing because I would love to have someone to dance for me for money!
Name Lvl Clan
1insane1 221 TheIlluminati General
1Maniac1 220
Brainless 190
Strudel 220
FireMcFire 217
Unelanunhi 227
Pocahontas 200

Lupophis wrote:Hello there. I recently started a new account on Taranis named LarrytheLobster. I was pretty bored so I went to Farcrag and started dancing. That was when I realized why dance for free when people will pay to see me dance. I charged them 10 gold and it worked. So now im an odd job man. I provide services for anyone who needs them. For a price of course. Idk why I made this post. Anyways if anyone needs an oddjob completed im your man. Also I hate Germans dont contact me. One last thing I duel for gold but you must be 10 levels above or below me

This thread is locked for discriminating against a group of players based on their nationality. Whether or not you were joking - it's not funny and hurtful to other players.