Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Goodbye from tall

I been debating of playingthis game again, been playing since like 2013 or 14

I think it’s best for me to quit sorry to say.thank you to everyone for the fun times and awesome raids.
I log in recently one last time and I got pm in game asking if this was me toon etc claiming to be me pls be aware I will no longer play and I don’t think I’ll ever come back.

Will miss you all and goodluck
Happy adventures
-Tall

Re: Goodbye from tall

I think it’s best for me to quit sorry to say.thank you to everyone for the fun times and awesome raids.
I log in recently one last time and I got pm in game asking if this was me toon etc claiming to be me pls be aware I will no longer play and I don’t think I’ll ever come back.

Happy adventures
-Tall
stay safe and live a happy life,

Happy adventures
-Tall
Gunna miss you Tall, but don't blame you for taking a break or walking away.
Take care and hope for the best for ya!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

It is what it is, too little to late.

Meanwhile better options have come to the mobile platform, and Celtic Heroes feel both outdated and dead(ish)
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

Meanwhile better options have come to the mobile platform, and Celtic Heroes feel both outdated and dead(ish)
100% agree, the game feels so outdated now and very old school. I think this is more for the older community of gamers.

100% agree, the game feels so outdated now and very old school. I think this is more for the older community of gamers.
Why do u even go back to find these posts that are dead and already lived their life just to be a necro poster?
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Why do u even go back to find these posts that are dead and already lived their life just to be a necro poster?
Why u even trying to start an argument? and what's it got to do with u? Plus, it was about 5 topics down, that's not really going back