Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Defense Drop Off?

TLDR?
As for whether or not attack/defence plateaus, in short yes, in long answer, no.

--Bob
:POP:
Bob is saying that the actual defence/attack stats don’t ever drop in effectiveness, having 20k defence is 20k times more effective (in theory, not against bosses) than having 1 defence.

However, because mobs and bosses have limited attack and defence, there is a point where you will have more attack or defence than anything else in the game, so more would no longer benefit you. That is roughly around 15k, but 10k is usually good enough.

Hope this helps :P
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

TLDR?
As for whether or not attack/defence plateaus, in short yes, in long answer, no.

--Bob
:POP:
Bob is saying that the actual defence/attack stats don’t ever drop in effectiveness, having 20k defence is 20k times more effective (in theory, not against bosses) than having 1 defence.

However, because mobs and bosses have limited attack and defence, there is a point where you will have more attack or defence than anything else in the game, so more would no longer benefit you. That is roughly around 15k, but 10k is usually good enough.

Hope this helps :P
:lol:
I even tried to keep that post super short and people still asking for a TLDR :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I even tried to keep that post super short and people still asking for a TLDR :lol:
Probably coulda used a bit more spacing, but otherwise I thought it was fine....I’ve written many longer ones :P
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Probably coulda used a bit more spacing, but otherwise I thought it was fine....I’ve written many longer ones :P
Ya same :lol:
Wrote Muldar a 3k word pm once ._. I think that’s my record outside my fire mage guide though
Oh well, rip, guess I gotta go back to adding a TLDR to my posts :lol: ;)
Bob The God

Wrote Muldar a 3k word pm once ._. I think that’s my record outside my fire mage guide though
Skers primary language is Deutsch. She always asks for a shortening of our essays in clan chat.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Skers primary language is Deutsch. She always asks for a shortening of our essays in clan chat.
Ah, I got a reputation for writing a lot so wasn’t sure if it was just me :lol:

Amazing how off topic this thread got though. Instead of a defense drop off it became a topicality drop off.
Bob The God