Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spirit Pets?

Spirit Pets is an interesting idea, but not something the team is considering at the moment.
THANK YOU
Personally, I do think it is more rewarding to add more variety in pets (like the Owl, my favorite animal) or snake. I am always a fan of specialization and making each character unique.
I still want a wisp as a pet. Special ability is a moderate evade boost. Pass it on.
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

In all honesty I don’t think spirit pets is a good idea either. It’s already hard getting T6 mount. Spirit pet would just make things harder... and like Romeo said the spirit mounts are definitely out of place. I can’t imagine a matching set. This game is Celtic themed, not necessarily zoo or fantasy themed.
Personally I’ve been looking for a game like this for years, and I’d rather it not turn into a zoo or unrealistic fantasy theme. Plus doesn’t make sense having all of the Celtic mythology and bringing in stuff totally unrelated to the stories.
I could not agree more, i love how up until spirit mounts, this game was celtic themed, ofc bosses are from celtic LORE not realistically celtic but it fits with the game. The more “spiritual” you get, the more OaC or CoL you get. I liked how mounts were before spirit, a battle wolf MADE SENSE but now its like a glowing blue wolf with no significance other than the fact it made more people buy plat and get another small upgrade, then people complained it wasnt big enough but ya kno. This game should stay celtic its unique from other MMOs on mobile and it was and is good that way.
:D You my friend, lol
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I beg to god and heaven and the people of Earth no more mount token mounts. 120% is enough and if anything already overly expensive, just adding another tier would be AWEFUL because the rich would get it and the people who cant afford a lvl 6 top tier mount much less 2 for spirit will never even get a hint of owning one a tier higher. As far as pets i also dont wanna see spirit pets...pets are already great as they are. If anything i just wanna see a moose or donkey pet. And a panda pet.
+1
Hi sly :D
Speaking of pets/mounts how’s Barry treating you?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I beg to god and heaven and the people of Earth no more mount token mounts. 120% is enough and if anything already overly expensive, just adding another tier would be AWEFUL because the rich would get it and the people who cant afford a lvl 6 top tier mount much less 2 for spirit will never even get a hint of owning one a tier higher. As far as pets i also dont wanna see spirit pets...pets are already great as they are. If anything i just wanna see a moose or donkey pet. And a panda pet.
+1
Hi sly :D
Speaking of pets/mounts how’s Barry treating you?
Still the best lvl 5 brown moose ever, not gettin him to 100% speed cuz dont wanna spend 3.2mil
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Nice but only if they follow the rule of needing 32 tokens for the next color rather than double the amount which is basically a lvl6 tier 8 instead of a lvl 6 tier 5
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207