Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spirit Pets?

Spirit Pets is an interesting idea, but not something the team is considering at the moment.

Personally, I do think it is more rewarding to add more variety in pets (like the Owl, my favorite animal) or snake. I am always a fan of specialization and making each character unique.

Lol imagine someone actually wanting to spend 512 tokens on a single battlemount for a 10% increase from spirit tier. Oh wait someone actually asked for it. Not even gonna validate that idea with a reason why im against it as i feel it is pretty self explanitary and an aweful idea like that isnt worth my time
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

In all honesty I don’t think spirit pets is a good idea either. It’s already hard getting T6 mount. Spirit pet would just make things harder... and like Romeo said the spirit mounts are definitely out of place. I can’t imagine a matching set. This game is Celtic themed, not necessarily zoo or fantasy themed.
Personally I’ve been looking for a game like this for years, and I’d rather it not turn into a zoo or unrealistic fantasy theme. Plus doesn’t make sense having all of the Celtic mythology and bringing in stuff totally unrelated to the stories.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Lol imagine someone actually wanting to spend 512 tokens on a single battlemount for a 10% increase from spirit tier. Oh wait someone actually asked for it. Not even gonna validate that idea with a reason why im against it as i feel it is pretty self explanitary and an aweful idea like that isnt worth my time
Yes same just interested in general opinion mate :/
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.

I think we should have spirit pets. It doesnt make sense that one is and not the other. As it stands pet tokens are very easy to find for sale (I have 90 atm as a merch) while mount tokens are rare and selling for double. I also think there should be a jackpot battlemount too.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Spirit Pets is an interesting idea, but not something the team is considering at the moment.

Personally, I do think it is more rewarding to add more variety in pets (like the Owl, my favorite animal) or snake. I am always a fan of specialization and making each character unique.
Why it's an interesting idea ? We already have spirit mounts. Why not pets ?

I personally would like to see Spirit pets (more than mounts) including dragon and Phoenix. But I hope VR consider changing the look of them. It's too flashy, too electricy, doesn't fit the game. As a spirit mount rider, I hate it looks I just upgraded for the small stat boosts.

I think if you make Spirit Mounts immortal (it should be, 256 tokens only worth if they were immortal) many more people would go for it. Having such an expensive item but not being able to use on bosses or even running to bosses without using another plat item (whistle) is frustrating.

I guess why not. Just keep it as a low boost, otherwise it starts getting further into that p2w aspect.

Anyway, I'd love to see customization more than anything. You'd start with a void of detail pet and mount. Then the player could pick the skin they want (dog, cat, dragon, wolf, elephant, rhino, etc). Then they'd pick the color they want. Then they'd pick the stats and skill it has.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

They should’ve just made the whole spirit thing a cosmetic deal rather than a whole new overpriced mount tier.

-1 on spirit pets. Keep it cosmetic. Battlemounts and pets are two completely different things, so whatever mistake is made on one doesn’t have to happen to the other
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

In all honesty I don’t think spirit pets is a good idea either. It’s already hard getting T6 mount. Spirit pet would just make things harder... and like Romeo said the spirit mounts are definitely out of place. I can’t imagine a matching set. This game is Celtic themed, not necessarily zoo or fantasy themed.
Personally I’ve been looking for a game like this for years, and I’d rather it not turn into a zoo or unrealistic fantasy theme. Plus doesn’t make sense having all of the Celtic mythology and bringing in stuff totally unrelated to the stories.
I could not agree more, i love how up until spirit mounts, this game was celtic themed, ofc bosses are from celtic LORE not realistically celtic but it fits with the game. The more “spiritual” you get, the more OaC or CoL you get. I liked how mounts were before spirit, a battle wolf MADE SENSE but now its like a glowing blue wolf with no significance other than the fact it made more people buy plat and get another small upgrade, then people complained it wasnt big enough but ya kno. This game should stay celtic its unique from other MMOs on mobile and it was and is good that way.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn