Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spirit Pets?

Surely this is gonna be a feature in next update, or even more upgraded war mounts? Ideas for new pets/mounts I wanna hear em!
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.

Re: Spirit Pets?

Surely this is gonna be a feature in next update, or even more upgraded war mounts? Ideas for new pets/mounts I wanna hear em!
Scottish Wildcat and an Owl.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I beg to god and heaven and the people of Earth no more mount token mounts. 120% is enough and if anything already overly expensive, just adding another tier would be AWEFUL because the rich would get it and the people who cant afford a lvl 6 top tier mount much less 2 for spirit will never even get a hint of owning one a tier higher. As far as pets i also dont wanna see spirit pets...pets are already great as they are. If anything i just wanna see a moose or donkey pet. And a panda pet.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

no more mount token mounts. 120% is enough and if anything already overly expensive, just adding another tier would be AWEFUL because the rich would get it and the people who cant afford a lvl 6 top tier mount much less 2 for spirit will never even get a hint of owning one a tier higher. As far as pets i also dont wanna see spirit pets...pets are already great as they are
+1
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Like i cant stress enough how annoying it would be for SOOO many players to add yet another tier to war mounts. Im 400% in favor of bringing back lux mount shops seasonally or an AEON version of a time lost mount vendor (non aeon would be rlly op). Or maybe have some chest mounts like Pandas (i love pandas), Dragons, winged shoes from Greek Mythology would be pretty funny and interesting, idk a walrus lmao, legit just creativity for mounts would be better than spirits. Id rather a hilariously fluke of a mount like standing on a flying saucer or something and it spins around, the faster ur character moves the faster it spins, id rather have a mount like that then buffed war mounts.

Sorry ik that was repetitive, dont hate.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I hope to god they don't bring in spirit pets. Maybe I'm alone in this but I think the spirit mounts look totally out of place and honestly a little daft.

I'd like to see the event mount shop again too but there must of been a reason it got taken out.

Lux shop mounts were exclusive seasonal content and not intended to become permanent... Let's not expand on the failing Aeon culture any more than OTM already has...

As for spirit pets, this is something I've been contemplating for a while myself. I would only be in favor if the upgrade from T6 to T7 (spirit) provided a significant enough boost in skill damage and base stats. As it stands currently with spirit mounts, the upgrade isn't substantial enough to warrant the additional 128 token cost to upgrade. You may as well use the 128 tokens and get T6 for an alt instead (unless you can afford to make the spirit investment given a low return). Making spirit mounts immortal would have been the key.

Spirit dragons for example would need to be at least 50% better in every single area to make it totally worth the investment IMO.

But all of this is irrelevant for now. VR has made it clear that something doesn't necessarily need to be significantly better in order for some people to get the upgrade anyway. T9/10 offhands and spirit mounts are proof. They might not be immensely powerful but they're still upgrades. So even if spirit dragons were only 25% better than T6, I still can't see myself not getting one.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.