Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pureness

The majority aren't asking to make it obtainable by soloing. There are clans with dozens of active players which aren't able to get DG with the current setup so don't derail the thread with such misinformed statements. Once again, u, like many others, are confusing making something attainable with making it easy. There are many ways to make it attainable for smaller clans while leaving it harder than relying on prot and gel for the pures. The only way u can still confuse the two is if u r purposefully acting dumb 'cause u want to keep the armour exclusive to Dom clans.

Lol it's hilarious how u don't want the armour to become easy, yet u r in favour of reducing the pures required to make the sets. Translation: u want changes that make the armor only easier for Dom clans but not competition.
Wait....a clan has dozens of active endgame players and can’t kill Proteus?

How??? Lol
We don't all play at the same time...thought that'd be obvious...
Then get your crap together and start recruiting. It's not VRs problem you can't run a proper clan to take down bosses and want VR to cater to you. Proteus is an easy boss. Can be bolas and rage killed for hours on end with 10. I've watched the competition do it in the beginning and they grew and became stronger by putting in actual effort. Hell, even MY CLAN put in the actual efffort in the beginning having to bolas a Base raging at half. Dom clans just don't wake up geared with 20 sets capable of killing Gele.

I don't really care if the pures stay the same at 15. Doesn't effect my clan either way cause we are gonna gear regardless. It would actually help our competition though so I'd prefer it being 15 over all.

Don't bother with a board warning. If someone comes at me rudely I'm coming back at them rudely.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

How??? Lol
Then get your crap together and start recruiting. It's not VRs problem you can't run a proper clan to take down bosses and want VR to cater to you. Plan a raid time and log in like the rest of us do. Proteus is an easy boss. Can be bolas and rage killed for hours on end with 10. I've watched the competition do it in the beginning and they grew and became stronger by putting in actual effort. Hell, even MY CLAN put in the a lot of efffort in the beginning having to bolas a Base raging at half. Dom clans just don't wake up geared with 20 sets capable of killing Gele.

I don't really care if the pures stay the same at 15. Doesn't effect my clan either way cause we are gonna gear regardless. It would actually help our competition though so I'd prefer it being 15 over all.

Don't bother with a board warning. If someone comes at me rudely I'm coming back at them rudely.
Delete this post idk how it got posted anyway...
Last edited by LadyNymeria on Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

The majority aren't asking to make it obtainable by soloing. There are clans with dozens of active players which aren't able to get DG with the current setup so don't derail the thread with such misinformed statements. Once again, u, like many others, are confusing making something attainable with making it easy. There are many ways to make it attainable for smaller clans while leaving it harder than relying on prot and gel for the pures. The only way u can still confuse the two is if u r purposefully acting dumb 'cause u want to keep the armour exclusive to Dom clans.

Lol it's hilarious how u don't want the armour to become easy, yet u r in favour of reducing the pures required to make the sets. Translation: u want changes that make the armor only easier for Dom clans but not competition.

How??? Lol
No clan all plays at the same time....

And you said you have dozens so you wouldn’t need all to be on at once. How about trying to “organize a raid” by scheduling in advance for a time when most will be on. Proteus has basically a set spawn time so even if another clan kills it you can see what time they do and figure out when it will next spawn.

Dominant clans tend to become dominant more due to effort than numbers. People start joining after they see people who have some semblance of organization. Otherwise you’re less of a clan and more of just a random grouping of people.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

How??? Lol
Then get your crap together and start recruiting. It's not VRs problem you can't run a proper clan to take down bosses and want VR to cater to you. Proteus is an easy boss. Can be bolas and rage killed for hours on end with 10. I've watched the competition do it in the beginning and they grew and became stronger by putting in actual effort. Hell, even MY CLAN put in the actual efffort in the beginning having to bolas a Base raging at half. Dom clans just don't wake up geared with 20 sets capable of killing Gele.

First off don't talk to me like u know anything about my situation. U don't know a damn thing, my comment didn't make any assumptions so keep ur retarded assumptions to urself. U telling me to improve my clan to take down proto is nothing new, the whole point of this thread was to offer an option to those who can't so u need to learn to understand what a thread is about before spewing crap.

How??? Lol
No clan all plays at the same time....

And you said you have dozens so you wouldn’t need all to be on at once. How about trying to “organize a raid” by scheduling in advance for a time when most will be on. Proteus has basically a set spawn time so even if another clan kills it you can see what time they do and figure out when it will next spawn.

Dominant clans tend to become dominant more due to effort than numbers. People start joining after they see people who have some semblance of organization. Otherwise you’re less of a clan and more of just a random grouping of people.
This has nothing to do with the thread. Keep ur advice to urself. No one asked for it. I am fully aware about setting up times for kills and so on, ur not suggesting anything new.

Dozens is 20+. If people play a few hours a day and they live all over the world, is it possible that more often than not the total number of people online is less than 10? I'll leave that for u to figure out.

First off don't talk to me like u know anything about my situation. U don't know a gee golly thing, my comment didn't make any assumptions so keep ur genius assumptions to urself. U telling me to improve my clan to take down proto is nothing new, the whole point of this thread was to offer an option to those who can't so u need to learn to understand what a thread is about before spewing crap.
Didn't make assumptions Eh?
The only way u can still confuse the two is if u r purposefully acting dumb 'cause u want to keep the armour exclusive to Dom clans.

I know exactly what the thread is about and I'm 100% against pures or any other current raid items being attainable via easier methods by putting them into other mobs or quest lines. It's asinine that everyone wants equal shot at gear that clans have been working hard for years to attain.

Come out of denial and realize not everyone deserves a ferrari as Vitual Relams told me once. If you're not strong and capable to earn Doch Gul via your own clan or unwilling to join a clan that can help you then suck it up and realize you're not going to get it and there's no use having fits on forums and snubbing your nose at dominate clans for simply stating how the game works.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

How??? Lol

Well said!

I am not in an EG clan. So you want pures dropping at an easier boss? I have played a long time and don’t have an edl weapon, can it be available at 180 please? Oh wait, dl weapons were a stuggle, please add them to a Carrow boss, but then getting creasts was a big problem. Maybe make everything available in Landings would make the game more interesting, not. Does anyone really think making the best items drop from lower bosses would do anything but cause the Dom clans to dominate the lower bosses? I enjoy playing, so i play. If i want the best equipment or to fight the highest bosses, i have a choice. I can join the dominate clan, or i can join a lower clan and fight hard to make it better. We always have choices. While I understand the desire and frustrations, that is what makes the game interesting.

Ppl think that their idea of attainable isnt too easily achieved. They dont realize that the absolutely great sarcasm here (kaliset ty love u) which makes them angry is exactly how they come off to others.

Tbh we should just get beta shops like the glee beta with full edl sets for 5g a piece.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

First off don't talk to me like u know anything about my situation. U don't know a gee golly thing, my comment didn't make any assumptions so keep ur genius assumptions to urself. U telling me to improve my clan to take down proto is nothing new, the whole point of this thread was to offer an option to those who can't so u need to learn to understand what a thread is about before spewing crap.
Didn't make assumptions Eh?
The only way u can still confuse the two is if u r purposefully acting dumb 'cause u want to keep the armour exclusive to Dom clans.

I know exactly what the thread is about and I'm 100% against pures or any other current raid items being attainable via easier methods by putting them into other mobs or quest lines. It's asinine that everyone wants equal shot at gear that clans have been working hard for years to attain.

Come out of denial and realize not everyone deserves a ferrari as Vitual Relams told me once. If you're not strong and capable to earn Doch Gul via your own clan or unwilling to join a clan that can help you then suck it up and realize you're not going to get it and there's no use having fits on forums and snubbing your nose at dominate clans for simply stating how the game works.
First off, no one said they want equal shot at all gear (aside from the dude trolling). No one asked for gele or bt jewelry to be any more accessible. To ask for armor to be made more accessible is completely fine.

LMAO, what I've been saying is having a fit? Lol get real, I couldn't care less about whatever crap u have to say. Get over urself.

And who the hell r u to tell people they r not getting anything changed, these r the forums for people to voice their opinions and offer suggestions. It's fine for OTM to come and say that no changes will be implemented. Who r u to tell people to not even ask for new considerations to be taken.

Others from Dom clans have said that they aren't in favor of any additional sources being implemented and that's fine, I didn't reply to them. I only replied to people like u who say things like 'people want things on a silver platter' or 'dont make dg easy unless u reduce the pures required to make the armor'.