Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Price of unicorn with 60 regen in Epona

It is rare that i see a unicorn of any tier in epona. Also recently mounts have drasticaly increased in price for some reason. It would be worth a few million if you were looking to buy one
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

It is rare that i see a unicorn of any tier in epona. Also recently mounts have drasticaly increased in price for some reason. It would be worth a few million if you were looking to buy one
I wonder why it s rare, during the event in Taranis so many people got them from chests. And like mentioned, I ve got mine in Lirs from opening chests. Do you think if I open chests in Epona now, the game will give me higher chance of getting them since they re too rare in Epona? Hahaha

I wonder why it s rare, during the event in Taranis so many people got them from chests. And like mentioned, I ve got mine in Lirs from opening chests. Do you think if I open chests in Epona now, the game will give me higher chance of getting them since they re too rare in Epona? Hahaha
Out of the 1000s of chests containing aeon items I’ve opened (including the ones I’ve opened in beta), I’ve only gotten 3 mounts ever. 85% crowspine, 90% sanghal wings (however you spell it) and most recently 100% arctic wings. You could try, but don’t count on it lol. You could always just buy my wings too ;)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge