Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rogue Solo Dex Build

So my rogue is 117 now & being generally solo I have a hard time levelling. I have warden armor (working on meteor, nobody's selling the drops) & no good luck due to not having much gold. With that being said does anybody know a good dex build for soloing where I could stay alive and do some damage?
I'm currently running on 5 (125) str 300 dex 5 focus 295 vit just switched up a few min ago so I'm gonna test it. Skills I'm for sure maxing out sneak shadow & poison. Thoughts?
Kaioken: 120+ Dex Rogue - Epona
Premier: 110 Ice Mage - Epona
Prestige: 67 Rogue - Fingal (Dead Account)
Kingpin: 53 Druid - Fingal (Dead Account)
Clan: Embraced

Re: Rogue Solo Dex Build

At that lvl, get just enough bit where your never in trouble, then a 1:4 str/dex build to lvl. If you go full dex, get straight dmg rings to boost you dps or its gonna be a lot of drawn out fights.

Skills, my setup was ss qs ls and riposte maxed. Any other points went to poison weap to boost your attacks further. I used that for any leveling I did, and it worked till endgame. Sneaky is good for a first strike, but only use extra points, or none at all at that lvl.
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

I’d have to disagree with last post. My last rogue I made I leveled pretty quick using riposte, qs, ss, double attack and then rest of points in rend. I went more towards the 3:2 ratio str to dex. But I also had a damage set for lvl 100 then changed to poison set at 140. I had pet and mount and soloed all the time with a combo armor and haste lix. Now with food, good for damage and you could even go 1:1 ratio if you use baras or spinach pancakes to lix. Just make sure you have good hp off combo so you don’t die a lot to save on food

I did
1:2 str dex in carrow
More str than dex everywhere else

There is no right or wrong in terms of level builds it comes down to preference and how players customize their gear
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I did
1:2 str dex in carrow
More str than dex everywhere else

There is no right or wrong in terms of level builds it comes down to preference and how players customize their gear
Just watched you solo Ymir. Very cool!
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu