Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Golden candles

Hi,

I think that the golden candles need to be just a bit more common then they are. I’m nearly up to colour white already and I still haven’t seen a golden candle drop. The amount of golden candles you need to collect and the chance at getting them just don’t work. I’ve probably collect 2000 candles so far and haven’t had a golden candle yet.

And another problem is the spiders in catacombs are walking into the walls and we cannot kill them until they come back out. Other then these two things I’m enjoying it so far good job for this little Christmas event. But please do look into these things I’ve listed.

Re: Golden candles

I also want to add that another reason I believe the golden candles need to have a higher drop chance then they do is because the way they are at the moment, I would need to quit my job and focus entirely on getting the blessed white hat alone lol. I’ve grinded our for the normal hats almost got all. But then of course I want to get all blessed set. Although still haven’t had a golden candle yet and if I was to get the full blessed colour set this would be looking at months to do so or 10 hours a day for weeks. I’m having fun with the quest itself but I don’t have hours of dedication a day as I and many others have jobs and responsibilities. The way the quest is set up is for players that have no responsibilities and all the time in the world. So please look into this.

I don't think you would need to quit your job to achieve a blessed white hat lol ( sorry for comparing you to me) but in my case I get maybe 1-2 hours of playtime on a work night and so far my hat collection is only up to black but I've managed to find 5 golden candles, just stay consistent and keep squashing those pesky spiders and they'll eventually leave behind something shiny.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I don't think you would need to quit your job to achieve a blessed white hat lol ( sorry for comparing you to me) but in my case I get maybe 1-2 hours of playtime on a work night and so far my hat collection is only up to black but I've managed to find 5 golden candles, just stay consistent and keep squashing those pesky spiders and they'll eventually leave behind something shiny.
Yeah I know not literally have to quit job I’m just stating that it does take a ridiculous amount of time. I’ve collected 3000+ candles now and I still haven’t got a golden candle. I personally do think some sort of Change should be made. I’ve farmed spiders for about 2 hours+ already I personally think I should have about 5-10 candles by now. My usual Celtic time I put in nowadays is about 3-4 hours it use to be about 10-14 hours until I grew up and decided to put time into stuff that is rewarding. I don’t want to complain and act like it’s a bad quest because it isn’t I have enjoyed it. But the golden candles need to be seen more. But in saying that I don’t want to spend hours doing the exact same thing, killing spiders. There’s more to be done such as bounties and bosses. That’s another reason I believe there should be a higher drop chance.

On average It's taken me 1 hour to earn a golden candle. The event will lasts weeks and weeks so don't fret. I like it because it rewards really dedicated players like me to use up our free time working towards something. Plus, blessed may not even be tradable so we have that to worry about. Currently I have 9 golden candles, but this is just my opinion.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

I also want to add that another reason I believe the golden candles need to have a higher drop chance then they do is because the way they are at the moment, I would need to quit my job and focus entirely on getting the blessed white hat alone lol. I’ve grinded our for the normal hats almost got all. But then of course I want to get all blessed set. Although still haven’t had a golden candle yet and if I was to get the full blessed colour set this would be looking at months to do so or 10 hours a day for weeks. I’m having fun with the quest itself but I don’t have hours of dedication a day as I and many others have jobs and responsibilities. The way the quest is set up is for players that have no responsibilities and all the time in the world. So please look into this.
Thats not the problem. This is the same issue with everything in the game. Some people get drops all the time while others never get any. It's not right and yes it needs to be fixed. I've sat in otherworld for 2 hours and not gotten anything above a pristine scale or pearl to drop. This happens all the time. Their needs to be more parity when it involves things dropping. My friend literally plays for 10 min a day and each time he logs in they're is a legacy. I play 10 hours a day and some days can't find a single one.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

The current apparent droprate would be fine if they were tradeable. Those that don’t wanna hunt could sell them. But both low rate and no trade just feels abit excessive
Are the hats tradeable? I didn't even pay attention
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

The current apparent droprate would be fine if they were tradeable. Those that don’t wanna hunt could sell them. But both low rate and no trade just feels abit excessive
I personally like the low drop rate so that the rarity of the blessed hats can be kept and only really dedicated players can earn them. The no trade is also an excellent choice because then people can't have 4 different alts camping.

However, I'm not sure yet if the blessed hats are tradable, so if not then it may just be a private endeavor.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown