Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pegasus of Lugh downs Bloodthorn

I can’t explain how proud and happy I am, the run was intense as most kept freezing when another toon dies, overall amazing effort, 11 months we’ve built this clan and finally we’ve hit the goal with a bullseye. Thank you everyone!!
Massive congrats!

(Is that DrKavorkian in your clan Armenian? :o)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I can’t explain how proud and happy I am, the run was intense as most kept freezing when another toon dies, overall amazing effort, 11 months we’ve built this clan and finally we’ve hit the goal with a bullseye. Thank you everyone!!
Massive congrats!

(Is that DrKavorkian in your clan Armenian? :o)
Not sure but he sure is one great druid :D infact he got the imp ammy

Grats! How was lag? If bad how did you guys work it out? Especially the tanks and druids
Lag was horrendous to be honest, especially for dps who had to run. Disconnecting and freezing constantly and the missing icons was a pain to see your pot. Druids and tanks were fine, more just people who moved a lot struggled.

We just had to deal with it I guess, didn’t change strategy to accommodate it.
How many people did u have on bt? We tried on lir and had 63 people on. Failed miserably.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Grats! How was lag? If bad how did you guys work it out? Especially the tanks and druids
Lag was horrendous to be honest, especially for dps who had to run. Disconnecting and freezing constantly and the missing icons was a pain to see your pot. Druids and tanks were fine, more just people who moved a lot struggled.

How many people did u have on bt? We tried on lir and had 63 people on. Failed miserably.
Both times we has 50-53

Horrible, horrible lag... im talking about 15 seconds freeze and i was on vines...

Give of take some low lvls that were on so ill say about 49
And some -215 players
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Both times we has 50-53

Horrible, horrible lag... im talking about 15 seconds freeze and i was on vines...

Give of take some low lvls that were on so ill say about 49
And some -215 players
Lir must really suck xD
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.