Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For people interested in a dicing server

I believe by majority they are speaking of a majority of major clans.
I don't know that a full census was taken otherwise, they could have been factoring population as well, but that seems unlikely...
Anyway, good luck to y'all. legitimate, not sarcastic

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I believe by majority they are speaking of a majority of major clans.
I don't know that a full census was taken otherwise, they could have been factoring population as well, but that seems unlikely...
Anyway, good luck to y'all. legitimate, not sarcastic
None of them are endgame clans
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Doubt anyone would xfer at the snap of a finger, but more information would be helpful publicly rather than having to ask for it.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

No not all of those players are end game. Does that mean that newer players that haven’t reached end game yet do not count for the population of Lugh?

Simply take a look at the leaderboards and look at the active players in the server. Clearly it shows that Outlaw+Alliance+Avandesora+Dark army (105+102+94+48) has more players than Pegasus+Chrysaor(153+13). Population does not have a level requirement.

Anyway, this is not meant as group x vs group y post. It’s merely an invitation for people that want to play in an inclusive system with rolls. I would appreciate it pegasus members can stop derailing this thread.

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Nobody is derailing the thread. This is a misrepresentation of Lugh. By saying majority of people are on board is implying Lugh is a roll server and those rolling actually win drops to roll for.

It isn’t.

A few people in Alliance merged with their feeder clans and an outfit called Outlaw which has about 3 people over level 200. They roll for whatever drops they get. But make no mistake, Lugh is a dom clan server.