Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thoughts below

What are your thoughts on weapon skins? Like keeping whatever weapons you use but having a fashion slot for dagger skins and bow skins etc? I don’t mean something like fortnite or something silly like that I’ll add an image below as an example. So say you had DL daggers on and you equip a skin and then it changes it. (Pic is example)

Re: Thoughts below

This has been suggested before, not so much as new designs for weapons, but the ability to equip current weapons and armor as fashion...for example, a player is wearing exalted DL armor, then equips a set of earthstone armor as fashion...making it look like he's wearing ES. Same general idea for weapons.

I think it would be pretty neat. There have been several really cool looking weapons and armor pieces, it's a shame that they are left to sit in inventories...only taken out to show off in the castle.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

What are your thoughts on weapon skins? Like keeping whatever weapons you use but having a fashion slot for dagger skins and bow skins etc? I don’t mean something like fortnite or something silly like that I’ll add an image below as an example. So say you had DL daggers on and you equip a skin and then it changes it. (Pic is example)
I have been wanting this to be a thing for YEARS now. I’d rather have my daggers look like other stuff in my inventory
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I'm always for more customizations for the players so long as it doesn't crowd the current UI or slow down the game by an unreasonable margin. The only thing I would say on this however is that I would rather see PVP fixed and other horizontal additions and customizations added first, but this could be cool!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Love the idea. Wep and armor dyes/skins etc. Maybe some time in the future it could be launched with a farming event so you can find the dyes on rare mobs etc, maybe some rare effect ones in chests to bring the money in.

As a newer player I wish I’d been around for those kinds of events (party crown?), as well as the old fash chest/lux shop events.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Or ... certain dyes/skins drop from a particular boss per month. Eg December red dye from 160 dl, white dye from Proteus. Then change the next month. That sort of thing. But still a super rare drop. Maybe people would even start killing Glashtyn again lol
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

-1 id hate to have my gele/edl dagger looking the same as a frozen dagger, each weapon has its uniqeness
Then you don’t have to use the skin/fashion. It’s as simple as that.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.