Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

128 hour window
Are you sure about that? I’ve seen no confirmation of it dropping before the update, which was less than 128 hours ago....so this doesn’t make sense
The items were added when unity was updated a week+ ago
^ yep
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Are you sure about that? I’ve seen no confirmation of it dropping before the update, which was less than 128 hours ago....so this doesn’t make sense
    The items were added when unity was updated a week+ ago
    ^ yep
    Does it make sense to kill bears in this place? Or will the boss show up when the time comes?

Do we know if the special mobs can be force spawned by killing their placeholders or is it a combination of dumb luck and killing the PH? I know that the ones that drop from normal mobs will just be dumb luck.... but ones that drop from the special 5* mobs...

I'm assuming they are rare spawns, similar to the other rare mobs in the game...gold mobs, xp mobs, torch mobs, etc. There's likely one specific mob that can spawn it.
    Have questions about anything? PM me!
    Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
    Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
    Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
    Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Off topic, but do we want to make a new thread or edit the original post with a list/location/description of each confirmed new item so it’s easier to find?
    You were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly... she's not yo' ho no mo'.
    LunaRogue- 200

Off topic, but do we want to make a new thread or edit the original post with a list/location/description of each confirmed new item so it’s easier to find?
    I say pin this thread and keep it, it's pretty relevant and will help people that do search on Google etc for new drops.
    Ascension

227+ Rogue
    221+ Mage
    200+ Warrior
    220+ Mage
    200 Rogue
    210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

A clannie of mine just got a 50% speed boost ammy of borrum from a 4 star lich

It was near the weekly lich boss, he doesn’t remember if it had a different name or anything
    Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
    Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
    Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
    Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
    Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Do we have anymore information about the brace from alchemical? I saw that in the post it said a 196 mob but was also quoted for a 195 mob
    Dequon
    227 Dps Warrior
    220 Rogue
    220 Mage
    220 Tank
    220 Ranger
    210 Druid
    190 Locker Rogue
    Lugh

I don’t think I reads this, but they should message me if so