Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quest for the Helm journal log ... continued

Day 206 or day 8 of unity...
So today I recover from the emotional hangover from last night. Getting the helmet that I have been seeking for 6 months was such a euphoric (I know prae that’s a big word for me) experience. As soon as I come back to reality I will focus my efforts on helping my clanmates get their helmet. This the quest continues!

Writers note: thank you VR and Schwing for listening to your players and making adjustments to allow us to enjoy the game more!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Day 10 of unity ...

I love looking around and seeing old friends return. The gods have been good to us. There is an excitement in camp as we are starting to spread more wealth amongst our clan mates. Yesterday we awarded 3 doch gloves and a doch boot to different clan members. It is exciting to see people finally start to progress.

Today I recieved an inquiry from our alliance clan leader asking about Doch gearing for their clan. I wish we were in the spot to help them. Instead I shared with them the stone tablet that I have that has the list of our clan members that are waiting for Doch upgrades. My prayer is that these improvements that we’ve seen are permanent and we even get additional ways to gear our clanmates and allies.

Day 11 of unity.

This has been one of the most enjoyable weeks in the land of Dal Riata in the multiverse of Gwydion. We got our first helmet from Bloodthorn, we have been able to discuss strategies on how to gear people with the Doch armor. There was a mystical reset in the last 24 hours and there have been chants of praise to the God known as “VR” over and over after we look at the loot from a boss. The Bloodthorn that we killed today dropped a much needed Imperial Warrior Charm, Proteus has been Generous with the Pureness. It’s been great!

Day 17 of Unity

My travels lately have taken me to a distant land. I have returned and continue the quest. While I was gone my companions obtained a second helmet. The Marksman. Unfortunately this helmet was flawed and did not include the Doch aura. The player who obtained the loot has been praying to support to instill his helmet with the magic needed. There was a reset overnight so perhaps it was fixed then.

It seems where as before you were very unlucky you've now hit a lucky streak.

Journal log Weekly submittal,

Due to additional travels I feel it appropriate to make my journal entries on a weekly basis.

Indeed, it does seem luck has turned for the better. My only prayer is that this luck streak continues, perhaps it’s not luck at all. Perhaps conditions have improved to such that we are seeing better findings when we participate in hard fought battles. We have noticed improvements on other fronts to and greatly appreciate the improvements our creators have made