Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

This content and the 4 item Gelebron we just had got me back to thinking we’re on the right track. Made a couple Black Friday purchases.

We’ll see how it keeps going. If the client lag goes away and we start seeing some helm’s every 10-15 kills, I’ll put my wallet where my mouth is.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Interesting a fishing bracer......

Using logic- wrath of Ursa......Ursa is a female bear in the northern constellation ie....the Big Dipper or plough The handle part is the bears tail. Only a few places that are north in a zone with bears. Female bear and wrath....placeholder should be a baby bear or a bear that is near the baby bears. The wrathful part should be killing the baby bear to make it spawn.

Game logic- rat in sewers in south of zone.

Lmao.

This is a great horizontal addition to the game. I love this type of content
Agreed but I certainly don't want 6 lateral upgrades in a row and none that add new areas. I fully understand a new area takes months of coding and testing though so 1-2 times a year for a new area would be awesome. I doubt we would get 2 but it's wishful thinking.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

No one probably cares about this one, but I'll post it anyway. Found on rare shaman next to King Grotspew.

How many stars did the mob have? I'm assuming 4, was the rare mob significantly bigger than the others like it or was it just slightly bigger?
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

No one probably cares about this one, but I'll post it anyway. Found on rare shaman next to King Grotspew.

How many stars did the mob have? I'm assuming 4, was the rare mob significantly bigger than the others like it or was it just slightly bigger?
I think this is an old weapon from the weapon shard npcs that have been around for a while. The new items don’t have BOE.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I think this is an old weapon from the weapon shard npcs that have been around for a while. The new items don’t have BOE.
It didn't drop off a weapon shard mob... aren't they called Overseers/Apprentice/etc? ..it was a 4 star shaman in Kings room that I'd never seen before. The shard guys in Crook are in Boneheads room, aren't they? I could be mistaken, lol
Lorn - 165 Druid
Diamond Hands - (Retired) 190 Rogue - 164 Cooking
Kirwyn - 155 Artisan Fisher
Clansman in Colours
Arawn

Arawn Fisherman's Market
https://band.us/@fishermansmarket