Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

"New Unique Weapons"

Not that I can play to get any or run around with out lag, but anyone get any yet? Where do they come from? A boss? If so where do I look? Maybe I missed where this was said, I couldn't sort through all the complaints to find info on them

Assuming this isn't some rare spawn that has a 6 month window or something cute like that

Re: "New Unique Weapons"

Rare mobs, like firebrands or skewer dudes.
I'm assuming it's a certain mob so best way would be to clear out areas over and over, unless they're like the mobs which drop superior weps (those mobs don't move a step from their spawn so you just have to find the mobs that stay still and kill those).
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Not that I can play to get any or run around with out lag, but anyone get any yet? Where do they come from? A boss? If so where do I look? Maybe I missed where this was said, I couldn't sort through all the complaints to find info on them

Assuming this isn't some rare spawn that has a 6 month window or something cute like that
Goodies druid has a video of all the drops. Not sure if it says location.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I got a feeling that some of the mobs are placed in areas where mobs rarely get killed. My problem so far with the rare mobs is how are we supposed to get them to spawn when we don’t even know where they spawn? A rare mob should be given multiple spawn locations within the same area instead of a single spawn location that people will most likely never find out about... I’m sure there are multiple superior mobs on my server that have never even spawned before

Atleast with the firebrand skewer mobs they respawn on reset, and the Connacht bosses were actually regular bosses at one point. If it’s the same case as the superior mobs then running across one will come once in a life time.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

i need me that 10% growth ammy ...
That's a mob drop?
look up Biteys video .. ull see .. alot)
Will do thanks. Actually haven't seen anyone with it. Also haven't seen anyone with a poison resist charm either but heard there was one
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.