Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mounts are now slower...

Call me paranoid... but I have noticed a definite difference to the speed of my 95% horse... even with the 25% speed boost skill it feels slower... I’m pretty sure they sneakily slowed down the non token mounts to get people to get token mounts... cheers for that... -_- this is my opinion before anyone starts.

Re: Mounts are now slower...

Call me paranoid... but I have noticed a definite difference to the speed of my 95% horse... even with the 25% speed boost skill it feels slower... I’m pretty sure they sneakily slowed down the non token mounts to get people to get token mounts... cheers for that... -_- this is my opinion before anyone starts.
That's a bold statement to make unless you have video evidence. There are times though that my 100% mount feels like something is slowing it down and in fact someone else's 100% mount was passing me up before
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Like I said after using it every day for a month when I got it it’s hard to not feel a difference if you get what I mean. Like driving a car you can feel a difference if a tire is going down. Just my opinion and feeling.
The game has a lot of glitches today. Could be something unintentional.

That's a bold statement to make unless you have video evidence. There are times though that my 100% mount feels like something is slowing it down and in fact someone else's 100% mount was passing me up before
Just a note, depending on what that person was riding, the Sage's White Stallion has a skill that boosts speed by an extra 30%. Not sure if any other novelty mounts have speed skills, but it wouldn't surprise me if something like that happened.

I ride the 90% Sage's Bay Stallion and he has a 20% boost skill so I quite often pass the several 100% mounts in Lir.

Just a note, depending on what that person was riding, the Sage's White Stallion has a skill that boosts speed by an extra 30%. Not sure if any other novelty mounts have speed skills, but it wouldn't surprise me if something like that happened.

I ride the 90% Sage's Bay Stallion and he has a 20% boost skill so I quite often pass the several 100% mounts in Lir.
It was a normal brown mount. I looked. Either it was a glitch in the game or someone is hacking. I've actually seen mounts go 200% speed before