Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Issues with the Unity Update? CLICK ME!

-Big framerate drops across the board regardless of graphic settings
-Menus load slower
-Game freezes up when I die
-Game force closes whenever a cooking cycle finishes
- Fishing skills(Reel and Catch) occasionally disengage ripples and say you cancelled and ripple has been claimed by another
-Textures in lower graphics settings are really bad and sometimes non existent, when they weren't before.
Device: Samsung J7
Last edited by voltagebinary on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorn - 165 Druid
Diamond Hands - (Retired) 190 Rogue - 164 Cooking
Kirwyn - 155 Artisan Fisher
Clansman in Colours
Arawn

Arawn Fisherman's Market
https://band.us/@fishermansmarket

Iphone 8 plus, ios 12.1

Game overheats phone causing screen brightness to dim and the back of the phone to get hot. This happens after only a few minutes (seconds really) and does not happen playing any other games or running any other app. Graphics settings are maxed in settings but they always were before too.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

iPad Air not working, crash all the Time , i can log my ton but game crash when i touch screen
IOS 12.1

Mine is broken as well and I've done all the steps listed to try to make it run better. Delete caches. Re installed, restarted yet constant crashes persist. Can't stay logged in arcane for longer than half a minute.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

iPad Air not working, crash all the Time , i can log my ton but game crash when i touch screen
IOS 12.1

Mine is broken as well and I've done all the steps listed to try to make it run better. Delete caches. Re installed, restarted yet constant crashes persist. Can't stay logged in arcane for longer than half a minute.
Same... area doesn’t matter, have tried on diff toons all parked in diff spots but same result. Crashes after a few seconds
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage