Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Admin plz verify

I was hoping with black friday being a week away if an admin could verify if we're going to get a dbl plat sale. Some of us have bills to pay and a heads up would help budget irl. Admin only plz, i don't care for opinions or rehashed non-answers.

Re: Admin plz verify

We intend to have our normal Black Friday deals.
Any plans on giving us something to spend that plat on? *whispers* {mounts....stat gear to play catch up with these older players....just do it}

Subliminal messages I hear work if whispered in the correct tone.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Any plans on giving us something to spend that plat on? *whispers* {mounts....stat gear to play catch up with these older players....just do it}

All the best
The new Unity update will have new chests, with some pretty neat new fashion and cool phoenix pets, plus a new upgrade for silver mounts. :? I don't know if they will be able to get it out before Black Friday, but it may be soon afterwards.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

All the best
Hopefully they add other ways to get some of the good stuff (mounts, pets, fashion, weapons, etc) without buying chests. Because every time I bring up chests it's the same lame argument about it's gambling you just aren't getting lucky. Well no kidding geniuses. I don't play MMOs to gamble. I play to have fun, get what I need and that's it.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

All the best
Hopefully they add other ways to get some of the good stuff (mounts, pets, fashion, weapons, etc) without buying chests. Because every time I bring up chests it's the same lame argument about it's gambling you just aren't getting lucky. Well no kidding geniuses. I don't play MMOs to gamble. I play to have fun, get what I need and that's it.
You can have fun without "gambling".
In comparison to MMOs that don't have trade features this one's better
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu