Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Spectral Mount

If we want to move away from plat sinks (which i cannot see happening ever in a competitive game), it should be possible to acquire mount tokens and pet tokens from quests. With how many are needed to upgrade a mount now, 64 in total from quests should given, not including bounties.
And making the mount resurrect with idols does make it less p2w than having to buy mount whistles.
whereas with how it currently is, with a very small buff, it's not super necessary.
Again, this is a competitive game. People want the best of the best and to have an edge over their comp.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Yes the mount cost are very high in general, especially if you have 2 or more andloose one through death you cannot even use the others with out amount whistle etc.

As for the 3% it is ridiculous yes %20 should be the minimum at such cost to be honest.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Yes the mount cost are very high in general, especially if you have 2 or more andloose one through death you cannot even use the others with out amount whistle etc.

As for the 3% it is ridiculous yes %20 should be the minimum at such cost to be honest.
The 112% is a typo, should be 120%
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

I don’t know why people are complaining. Honestly CH players have it so good compared to most games where premium items are chargeable and non trade. In CH you can not play for 2 years and still come back super OP. Unpopular opinion but I wish there were more PtW items in this game as then it would make more money and we would get more new content. Even something like an elite pack for $5 a month which gives 1 of each type of lix per day and maybe some other perks.

This mount is achievable for free. Will you get it on the day it is released without spending cash or lots of ingame gold? Probably not. But you can absolutely work towards it and get it for nothing eventually. And let’s face it, the updates don’t come around often so you have plenty of time to get the mount before the next upgrade arrives.

My concern more is useless items we get lumped with that we pay for with plat. Like fashion tokens which we can’t spend because there’s never any new fash at the vendor. What does one do with 30+ sets of one color fash tokens? Maybe make them tradeable for mount tokens (10 fash tokens = 1 Mount token). If only.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I don’t know why people are complaining. Honestly CH players have it so good compared to most games where premium items are chargeable and non trade. In CH you can not play for 2 years and still come back super OP. Unpopular opinion but I wish there were more PtW items in this game as then it would make more money and we would get more new content. Even something like an elite pack for $5 a month which gives 1 of each type of lix per day and maybe some other perks.

This mount is achievable for free. Will you get it on the day it is released without spending cash or lots of ingame gold? Probably not. But you can absolutely work towards it and get it for nothing eventually. And let’s face it, the updates don’t come around often so you have plenty of time to get the mount before the next upgrade arrives.

My concern more is useless items we get lumped with that we pay for with plat. Like fashion tokens which we can’t spend because there’s never any new fash at the vendor. What does one do with 30+ sets of one color fash tokens? Maybe make them tradeable for mount tokens (10 fash tokens = 1 Mount token). If only.
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Bad Ash 223 rogue
AshyMage 220 ice mage
ShakeDatAsh 20 ranger
ShockUrAsh 112 druid

Lugh

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
-1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
IOS player since 2011
Spartan214 Fire Mage of Rosmerta

For Every Idiot There are 5 more idiots

Yeah kinda sucks for ppl with low hp will die running to the boss lol

Make it immortal

And yes do something woth the fash tokens

As well as plz consider fixing drop rates of runes for 215 and chance of it being a boss, as well as increase chance if pure by prots
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

The 112% is a typo, should be 120%
120% aint so bad. I'll buy that

Except a majority of those games you don't need elixers or plat items to level and it can be done much quicker than in CH. Of course, other games don't have levels that go up to 220+. With CH, if you don't use plat items to level, it's a very long, arduous task compared to many of the MMORPGs that you can do quests and pop levels fairly quickly.

If you're gone for 2 years and can come back super OP, then you're on a server that isn't killing proteus, gele, and/or bt regularly.

I do like the idea of plat packs and even a varying monthly subscription option. It doesn't need p2w items but exclusive fashion, weapon skins, mount/pet skins, banners, armor dyes, fashion dyes, etc would be cool along with lix options also like you mentioned.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Except a majority of those games you don't need elixers or plat items to level and it can be done much quicker than in CH. Of course, other games don't have levels that go up to 220+. With CH, if you don't use plat items to level, it's a very long, arduous task compared to many of the MMORPGs that you can do quests and pop levels fairly quickly.

If you're gone for 2 years and can come back super OP, then you're on a server that isn't killing proteus, gele, and/or bt regularly.

I do like the idea of plat packs and even a varying monthly subscription option. It doesn't need p2w items but exclusive fashion, weapon skins, mount/pet skins, banners, armor dyes, fashion dyes, etc would be cool along with lix options also like you mentioned.
My server kills Gele and Prot on day of spawn, Prot 95% of the time on spawn. It is possible to come back from a long hiatus in full DG with edl weps or Gele void wep and reaper ring etc and still be considered very OP on any server that can’t/doesn’t kill BT.

Yea in many games you don’t need lixes for your toon to level, but they always get you in some way. If you don’t pay to level your toon you will pay to get the gear for it to make it decent, or for ingame currency to participate in events to get anything good. CH is extremely unusual in that all the best gear is available for free to those prepared to put the work in. Lix is also available to those willing to farm gold. You have the option in CH of either paying in cash or time. That’s fairly unusual.

I like the idea of fash/armor dyes etc. They do that in another game I play (dyes are farmed from mobs and can be sold to other players) and the exclusive pay fashion changes every day and is non trade.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017