Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Falgren Spawn Rates

Yesterday was a golden day started the day off with a dragon dropping Brutus few ph then back to back falgren one of which dropped 2 dragons, one ph and another falgren that dropped 2 dragons, sad thing was I was there for every one, 2 chars in group. Not a single dragon dropped on me lol but clan elite on gwydion gained over 5 dragons :)

As a funny side note, I started the group almost every time adding tothe last one in gets drop theory :p

Even though I got crown and litany on 2 of the 4 runs

Falgren just spawned two times in a row. I do know however that either Falgren, Brutus, Ventus, or Murwell will spawn every hour.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

i just soloed him im not sure how it takes you guys groups of people to kill him
Please don’t necro post. Falgren was a lot harder back when he was the endgame boss.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

no bloodthorn and gelebron are end game bosses maybe falgrens a end game boss for like someone who just loaded up the game n doesnt like it dum dum bubble gum

no bloodthorn and gelebron are end game bosses maybe falgrens a end game boss for like someone who just loaded up the game n doesnt like it dum dum bubble gum
Can you stop acting like a child?

Feel like people who necro post like this should be subject to a ban....
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger