Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unity 2018 beta

This phase of the beta is just to find the visual bugs from the unity update.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Right, but the graphics are gonna be as depicted in the video? If so i don't see little to any difference either, just some color variations and minor effects. Seems like alot of hype for nothing hopefully I'm wrong; also didnt know there was different versions of beta
Last edited by Roll Coal on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Right, but the graphics are gonna be as depicted in the video? If so i don't see little to any difference either, just some color variations and minor effects. Seems like alot of hype for nothing hopefully I'm wrong
Jinx

None of you guys understand what Unity was for. Our Unity engine ch is running on now is like 2014 or something. This causes updates in the future to be harder or impossible to implement. Updating out engine will solve this issue for the future. Unity 2018 Update is in by no means a major update to gameplay. There isnt a new area, i guess a new pet and mount from a couple screenshots and maybe a couple HUD things but this wasnt a content update.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

None of you guys understand what Unity was for. Our Unity engine ch is running on now is like 2014 or something. This causes updates in the future to be harder or impossible to implement. Updating out engine will solve this issue for the future. Unity 2018 Update is in by no means a major update to gameplay. There isnt a new area, i guess a new pet and mount from a couple screenshots and maybe a couple HUD things but this wasnt a content update.
Clearly, I dont get the hype, nothing's really changing so it'll be another year or so before any real content, same logging for mord necro prot ect ect and BT if we can manage to get 50+ on at one time, and if not then my only other option is xfer to another server so we can kill BT 3 times a week instead of one week for no helmet chance and mediocre necks and no changes to warrior offy (skill) and it's also weak as it is, the least evaluated offy during the CG update and poorly designed, Giant swing? Just the way it is, I wish I was excited but I can't say I am for this, need to hear whats next, been playing 4 years and only change I've seen is CG which gives rarely gives any good prizes from faction quest which takes 2 men and a boy to kill a faction boss and guess what, if your server is too weak, the only viable option is to leave your home server and make a strong one stronger just to kill Bloodthorn, instead of making a cool boss or new legacy all servers or nearly all can kill and get good drops with regularity

Clearly, I dont get the hype, nothing's really changing so it'll be another year or so before any real content, same logging for mord necro prot ect ect and BT if we can manage to get 50+ on at one time, and if not then my only other option is xfer to another server so we can kill BT 3 times a week instead of one week for no helmet chance and mediocre necks and no changes to warrior offy (skill) and it's also weak as it is, the least evaluated offy during the CG update and poorly designed, Giant swing? Just the way it is, I wish I was excited but I can't say I am for this, need to hear whats next, been playing 4 years and only change I've seen is CG which gives rarely gives any good prizes from faction quest which takes 2 men and a boy to kill a faction boss and guess what, if your server is too weak, the only viable option is to leave your home server and make a strong one stronger just to kill Bloodthorn, instead of making a cool boss or new legacy all servers or nearly all can kill and get good drops with regularity
Would you rather have progress or have the game updateless, unity 2018 is a passing point towards future updates.
If the games mechanics aren't working for you no one's forcing you to stick with it.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

There is quite a lot of changes in graphics, although you wont notice them much unless you run high graphics on your device. The details and lighting are definitely improved. This is also only the first stage of a 3 stage beta and we also have no idea what stage 3 entails. It's almost like people don't read the beta information.

Your still overlooking what sly said and completely judging VR for something that the previous OTM team did. They had to immediately roll out unity when they took over. The completed it in what 3 months? Why is everyone continually at VR's necks? They have barely had a chance to do anything with the game and they are already doing stuff faster than the old team.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Would you rather have progress or have the game updateless, unity 2018 is a passing point towards future updates.
If the games mechanics aren't working for you no one's forcing you to stick with it.
Phew for a second there I thought someone was forcing me to stick with it, I'll act like everything is perfectly fine apologies for bringing issues most of us share to light (yet again) in hopes they'll be fixed, also posted about a +220 weapon shop, warrior weapons choice not just sword or bust (DL/EDL), and also posted about changing the warrior weapon offy from GS to pummel, it was supposed to possibly be included in this update per Tadaaah yet I've heard nothing, not really off topic its all coming full circle with this update, thus putting out my opinion like everyone else, don't like it? Oh well
Also that's correct maybe time to find another game.