Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quest for the Helm journal log ... continued

Day 166.

Samhain is closely approaching, the harvest is just about finished, the time is almost upon us to enter into a new season. But what’s that a chant in the distance? I hear it, “bl***th**n” it gets louder, “Bloodthorn”. I rush through the Otherworld to the corrupted garden and sure enough the tribe is gathered around. We pounce at once and begin plucking its leaves one by one. Months of built up rage and frustration seem to be flowing through the treasure crazed clan. In just a few short moments the plant is once again vanquished. The question gets shouted my Murderers, “Helmet?” The reply comes back, “Godly Ranger Charm” ... Jubilation rings out across the camp. A treasure worth bragging about! Finally, a truly difference making item. While we still await the mythical helmet, we finally have an artifact that we can say has been worth the effort!

Time to break out the ale!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Day 166.

Samhain is closely approaching, the harvest is just about finished, the time is almost upon us to enter into a new season. But what’s that a chant in the distance? I hear it, “bl***th**n” it gets louder, “Bloodthorn”. I rush through the Otherworld to the corrupted garden and sure enough the tribe is gathered around. We pounce at once and begin plucking its leaves one by one. Months of built up rage and frustration seem to be flowing through the treasure crazed clan. In just a few short moments the plant is once again vanquished. The question gets shouted my Murderers, “Helmet?” The reply comes back, “Godly Ranger Charm” ... Jubilation rings out across the camp. A treasure worth bragging about! Finally, a truly difference making item. While we still await the mythical helmet, we finally have an artifact that we can say has been worth the effort!

Time to break out the ale!
Congrats! Nice drop! Please don’t stop with the journal tho....
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Day 168 ...

Its been a couple days since I logged anything. I had been distracted with my excessive meetings that the tribe leaders have decided are important. Before we went into the meetings we gave one of our professional Hunters a helmet from the pureness of Gelebron, this helmet completed his Doch set. While we had intended on allowing the helmets we thought we would find to complete this set we obviously had been misled as to the existence of the fabled helmet from Bloodthorn. The meetings and discussions were centered around the data that this hunter provided as to the realistic effect of completing a Doch set vs continuing to spread gear around. The data was astonishing, and in the end the leaders of the tribe have agreed that we will look at distributing a couple more sets. We will not stray away from our strategy of spreading the gear through out the clan mates but we do feel we need to complete a few more sets of Doch, and since the Gods have forsaken us in our quest for the helm we will make our own destiny through hard work.

Day 170

Been a bit Afk, spirits are waning with the lack of motivating loot found by the kills lately. Just killed bloodthorn again and it feels like such a job now. Clock in, put in your time, clock out go home, pay bills, repeat. Kill BT, complain about drops, farm pots, cook food, repeat.

At this point we would like to include more individuals from the world in our adventures, perhaps fresh faces will lift spirits. However, with only finding 4 items per time killing it is hard to want to include too many more in our spoils.

Day 170

Been a bit Afk, spirits are waning with the lack of motivating loot found by the kills lately. Just killed bloodthorn again and it feels like such a job now. Clock in, put in your time, clock out go home, pay bills, repeat. Kill BT, complain about drops, farm pots, cook food, repeat.

At this point we would like to include more individuals from the world in our adventures, perhaps fresh faces will lift spirits. However, with only finding 4 items per time killing it is hard to want to include too many more in our spoils.
For a min i was a bit interested in givin gwy and try but after seeing the horrid of drops for you guys. It completely steered me away from game as a whole.

Wolf I too wanted to give gwydion a try as it seemed like a very nice server. Three weeks in and after grinding out a dedicated cooking alt, members of main clan on server have accused me of being a secret alt of a rival clan, of being a bot, and of having a disability which enabled me to grind out said dedicated cooking alt. Not giving up on Gwydion just yet as I still believe it to be a good server. Fingers crossed.

Wolf I too wanted to give gwydion a try as it seemed like a very nice server. Three weeks in and after grinding out a dedicated cooking alt, members of main clan on server have accused me of being a secret alt of a rival clan, of being a bot, and of having a disability which enabled me to grind out said dedicated cooking alt. Not giving up on Gwydion just yet as I still believe it to be a good server. Fingers crossed.
Classic CH surely :roll:

Seriously if you manage to convince relentless you're not an insurgence (a.k.a. the rivals) spy then it's a very fun clan/server. I can totally vouch for you as I have never heard of you before and very much doubt you snuck into our clan without anyone noticing, although if you do want to join you're very welcome ♥
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Day 171 ...

Do you hear that, that’s the sound of silence. Yesterday was a hectic day. Bloodthorn, Gelebron, Proteus, Mordris, and Necromancer all made an appearance within a few hours of each other. Which means today I get to stroll along the beach in Lirs Reach and leave the woes of the other world and the monsters hiding in tunnels and sewers behind and take a much needed day of R and R.

To anyone that may stumble across my journal entries I have discovered an amazing thing called forum mail. If you are in a parallel world and want to come join us send me a mail in the forums. Even if you are looking at the game and wanting to come join us please don’t be shy. But also know that there were some on this world that were found to be cheating to try to get an advantage in the tavern and if you are in the tavern for hours on end and not responding to anyone it will have to be assumed that you are cheating as well. After all if you are interested in relationship with relentless why else would you ignore us.

Day 174...

The quest continues. We all agree on a time and ... wait, whats that, NEKOMURA! Welcome back to the fold. Its been a couple months my friend, Come again? No we STILL have not gotten a helmet from Bloodthorn. So whats changed in the last two months... hmm... oh ya nothing. I know you came back for the Samhain event but the gods truly are pissed at us, no helmet, no event, I am not sure what is taking place in this world. But hey good to see you.