Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why aren't people using the forums anymore?

censorship? Is it just me or are threads getting deleted
Threads don’t get deleted. Most of the time, threads that seem as if they were deleted were simply moved to a more appropriate subsection of the forum (e.g. Feedback and Suggestions, Bug Reports, the correct server forum, etc). It’s just that most people don’t seem to bother checking the other sections, so if they don’t see a thread in General Discussion anymore, they think it got deleted. It wouldn’t really be an issue if people were a little more self aware and posted in the right place to begin with.

In the past, threads have occasionally been moved to an admin only forum (where players can’t see the threads anymore) but that only happens if the thread has become so toxic that there is nothing of use in the thread. To my knowledge, that hasn’t happened in months, because the moderators and admins have been better at locking posts as they descend into chaos.

As for the OP, I agree with others here that it’s just because there hasn’t been any new content. Once some more new stuff is released, the forums will get busier with people discussing and complaining about the new things :roll: .
Nah. They get deleted.
:lol: Not much difference from the player side, but wonder why...

but yeah, I'm expecting a major resurgence to forums when Beta drops.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Threads don’t get deleted. Most of the time, threads that seem as if they were deleted were simply moved to a more appropriate subsection of the forum (e.g. Feedback and Suggestions, Bug Reports, the correct server forum, etc). It’s just that most people don’t seem to bother checking the other sections, so if they don’t see a thread in General Discussion anymore, they think it got deleted. It wouldn’t really be an issue if people were a little more self aware and posted in the right place to begin with.

In the past, threads have occasionally been moved to an admin only forum (where players can’t see the threads anymore) but that only happens if the thread has become so toxic that there is nothing of use in the thread. To my knowledge, that hasn’t happened in months, because the moderators and admins have been better at locking posts as they descend into chaos.

As for the OP, I agree with others here that it’s just because there hasn’t been any new content. Once some more new stuff is released, the forums will get busier with people discussing and complaining about the new things :roll: .
Nah. They get deleted.
:lol: Not much difference from the player side, but wonder why...

but yeah, I'm expecting a major resurgence to forums when Beta drops.
A resurgence you say? ;)

But anyways lol, it would be really cool to see what VR has in store for the players as they been mostly anchored down with finishing Unity and getting graphics fixed. Hopefully with Unity finishing up, the player Base can be expecting more events and stuff to be pushed out.

But anyways lol, it would be really cool to see what VR has in store for the players as they been mostly anchored down with finishing Unity and getting graphics fixed. Hopefully with Unity finishing up, the player Base can be expecting more events and stuff to be pushed out.
I really hope so, also kind of excited to see what new features the beta brings! Hopefully it will all be sorted for something great to happen at Christmas timeee (mainly because I will finally be off work and won't have to miss half of it like usual :D ).
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

censorship? Is it just me or are threads getting deleted

Yeah but it's quite annoying when they lock them before anything even happens, just assuming the thread will go off the charts. I've had a few posts I've made be locked, because potentially it could start an argument even though they were legitimate points. Its not really the mods faults tho I guess, it's at fault of the people who can't talk civilly, and agree to disagree. I still think they locked a few of mine for this reason, and I honestly didn't see any conflict in a few of them, so I personally believe that some mods do tend to favor certain people or clans more so than others. Selective censorship if you ask me.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

I've been logging in here and there looking at forums. Kinda waiting hoping at sum point something cool will be released. I really do enjoy playing. I hope sum good things happen. I'm all for supporting it. This is such a neat game with it's own little uniqueness.

Threads do indeed get deleted. Two of mine went "poof"!
Freedom of speech is meted out with censorship here.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Threads do indeed get deleted. Two of mine went "poof"!
Freedom of speech is meted out with censorship here.
Why would there be freedom of speech on a non-American owned forum?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue