Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question regarding Clan Activity

Basically what the topic says, but I was curious about how other clans keep their clan members logging in everyday? Or how you guys maintain a somewhat stable and consistent activity. Do you guys have any in-clan events? and if so what kind of events do you guys have? Cause I was thinking about trying to get weekend events going within the clan but there's only so much that we can come up with. Any suggestions?

side note: we no longer have competition on the server so it's sort of bland with no real new content right now.
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

Re: Question regarding Clan Activity

Here’s an example of one of the clan events we done in the past.

youtu.be/A_kyvuMQwGM

We have also done Strip Dicing, Arena PVP, Secret Santa, Givesways, and a couple other events. (Hopefully Hide and Seek sometime in near future :p)
I bet u did not participate in that game of arena bulldog.-.
I should hope I participated in it since I was recording it lol

But regarding OP, having some friendly competition between clans is usually an easy way to motivate people to maintain a stable activity. Clan events, while extremely fun, typically work when you have the people online to do them. You do make a bunch of fun memories participating in them so you should try experimenting with events with your clan as every clan is different (Strip Dicing for us might not appeal to other servers :geek: )

Probably something else is how available and quickly you can gear your clannies...for instance some people may log in more often if they have a chance at a drop right after the kill if they are active, rather than just waiting til you are told you can have it. Works alot faster in my opinion because partial sets or weps are better than none til everything, and you get better overtime instead of all at once so overtime you can do other better things instead of being at a standstill.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Probably something else is how available and quickly you can gear your clannies...for instance some people may log in more often if they have a chance at a drop right after the kill if they are active, rather than just waiting til you are told you can have it. Works alot faster in my opinion because partial sets or weps are better than none til everything, and you get better overtime instead of all at once so overtime you can do other better things instead of being at a standstill.
+1
And hai sly!!!!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

To make clan more active, VR needs to think about combining servers...
To make players active, VR needs to think about introducing new characters...

If you want to play new characters get Order and Chaos. Celtic Heroes serves the purpose of human like mythological theme. That is why while back One Thumb Mobile took away golden growth and shrink charms from the store with old charms such crookback and Skeleton.. They said it made game childish or something like that.

To make clan more active, VR needs to think about combining servers...
To make players active, VR needs to think about introducing new characters...

If you want to play new characters get Order and Chaos. Celtic Heroes serves the purpose of human like mythological theme. That is why while back One Thumb Mobile took away golden growth and shrink charms from the store with old charms such crookback and Skeleton.. They said it made game childish or something like that.
Actually I think a large part of why they removed growth and shrink charms was because they don’t (and can’t) work with mounts. Why let players buy things that wouldn’t have any effect while mounts were equipped, especially with how widely used mounts were planned to be.

As for the other charms...I think it was more because they had been in for so long already. I seem to recall hearing somewhere that they were only intended to be around a short time, but because they were such a big hit, OTM kept them in place for a while. However, I could be wrong...but I don’t think it was because they were too “childish”. I mean, they were the same design as game mobs, so if they were childish, the mobs would have been redesigned...plus why then would there be imp charms :P
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!