Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cg Offhands

Warsong wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Corrupt wrote:Rogues don’t need buffs. -1

No buffs but a small visual change to their offhands so players can indicate which spite is on the boss without having to memorize the name of the skill.

I agree. Prowess and Finesse offhands should have way different Icons when the skill is in effect.

+1 all t10 need buffing though, @crim not my fault u aren’t good at dps so can’t compete with Rogues.

Rogue4Life wrote:
Warsong wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:No buffs but a small visual change to their offhands so players can indicate which spite is on the boss without having to memorize the name of the skill.

I agree. Prowess and Finesse offhands should have way different Icons when the skill is in effect.

+1 all t10 need buffing though, @crim not my fault u aren’t good at dps so can’t compete with Rogues.

#reported
DPS Warrior

#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Legacyte wrote:
Wardon-CH wrote:Also add 35% haste to them all except warrior shield, druid support, and mages.

35 is too much id say 25 just so the haste rings dont get killed

Why would haste ring matter? This the current endgame offhand. Haste rings will most likely still be used prior to receiving this item. Personally don't think and lux items should need to be used on and engame toon with endgame gear. Adding 30-35% to off hands would help with this. Its supposed to be the superior offhand in the endgame.
Herne:
Wardon-220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- Work in progress ranger

LeGenDzZ wrote:Rogues definitely got the biggest boost

True, but only being able to use 1.5 rondels was problematic to begin with.

At least a max of 6 is still a big step up.
Sulis
Level: 221 Rogue, 216 Ranger, 212 Mage, 220 Tank, 200 Locker Warrior
Proud Owner of the Shadowscale Moon Helm
Chieftain of 1337
PM me and for any help :)

Comparing edl shield up to the axe with rondel upgrades the warrior offhand is unquestionably the biggest dps boost from edl. Its just the skill is far from ideal and the axe doesnt boost pummel.

However comparing the offhands individually the rondels are without a doubt the strongest offhands in the game
Epona
Ventius - level 221 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
ventius - level 227 ranger
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Ventius

Ventius wrote:

Comparing edl shield up to the axe with rondel upgrades the warrior offhand is unquestionably the biggest dps boost from edl. Its just the skill is far from ideal and the axe doesnt boost pummel.

However comparing the offhands individually the rondels are without a doubt the strongest offhands in the game

Comfortably
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior
Soon to retire

Balor:
Rasputin: 200 Rogue
Upcoming Druid

Since we’re on the topic on what’s the best Corrupted Gardens offhands, how about we talk about the worst Corrupted Gardens offhand which I reward to the Mage Support Offhand.

This op offhand gives +2 skill to lures for 15 seconds that cant go over lvl 50, to which doesn’t give any bonuses if the skill is already lvl 50. Really hoping that this offhand gets a buff sometime in the future because I can’t fathom any reason on why someone would use this offhand. :cry:
Resurgence Arawn
Froze - 220+ Fire Mage (Yes I know the irony of it)
Ijustate - 215+ Warrior
Scout Finch - 205+ Ranger
Atticus Finch - 190+ Rogue
Jem Finch - 30+ Druid

People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for. - Harper Lee